Lowryder Grow

Re: setting sun's second lowryder grow

LR sounds like my kind of bud with the cerebral high:) thats funny because i always thought it was mids smoke, and the main idea of its genetics was for indoor growers. hahaha

with that weight, it sounds like a sucessful harvest. :cheesygrinsmiley:

+rep for the work well done

thanks bro, I appreciate your feedback and encouragement.

regards,

SS

hey SS, got a dry weight for your girls yet?

They're still drying in my cab. I have the exhaust fan going 24/7 to make sure no mold happens and to speed things up a bit, but they still need a couple more days and then I'll weigh again.

regards,

SS

^aye aye captain! looking forward to those dry pics!

Me too bro, me too!

I really like this smoke.

I'm more a patient than a connoisseur these days, so I'm primarily interested in how much a strain is going to help me function, as opposed to tastiness, appearance, etc.

When I smoked the LR buds from my first seed grow, I thought it sucked. It was weak and didn't last very long. Those plants, however, had put most of their energy into seed production because I pollinated them in a ridiculous manner, and the weed was bunk.

This time, it's not like that.

I went for a nice long bicycle ride yesterday, which is another one of my passions, and one that I haven't been able to do much because of my back.

I had the nicest ride I've had in a long time, and I'm so grateful for this herb.

Oops, time to get back to work, lol

regards,

SS

This Is One Of The Best Journals I've Ever Followed..
Great Shit Man.. Where Did You Buy Your Seeds From??
:peace:

Pretty as a flower painted on my wall, waiting its' turn to dance.
No debt to pay, no tags, no tax, no bloody insurance.
What is freedom if you have to pay? Whose butt needs a kiss tell me please.
Never mind gotta roll, take the roach hold the door, my back is at last at ease.

This Is One Of The Best Journals I've Ever Followed..
Great Shit Man.. Where Did You Buy Your Seeds From??
:peace:

Thanks brother!

I'd rather PM you the seed bank info than post it here because although my experience with this seed bank wasn't good, I haven't heard a lot of other complaints and don't want to smear them publicly if my experience wasn't typical.

regards,

SS

Pretty as a flower painted on my wall, waiting its' turn to dance.
No debt to pay, no tags, no tax, no bloody insurance.
What is freedom if you have to pay? Whose butt needs a kiss tell me please.
Never mind gotta roll, take the roach hold the door, my back is at last at ease.

That's gonna be printed, framed, and hung on a prominent wall.

Thank you PG.

regards,

SS

Really great post and you should be very proud of the way it is presented. And yet again, the pictures you take are getting better and better

SettingSunStudios.com? ( that is your next step)!!!!

+reps

Really great post and you should be very proud of the way it is presented. And yet again, the pictures you take are getting better and better

SettingSunStudios.com? ( that is your next step)!!!!

+reps

Thanks bro, I appreciate your kind words, friendship, and support!

I love the name for the studio, but I'm afraid that I'm only interested in taking pics of one subject:ganjamon:

regards,

SS

I'm just waiting for the buds to dry for the final wrap on my first 420Magazine grow.

Probably going to be around Saturday until the buds are dry enough to at least stay lit.

In the meantime, I'm going to start setting up my next indoor grow:ganjamon:

regards to all my 420 brethren and cistern:thanks:

SS

G'day SS,

Yeap, the interest in only plants still could get you a lot of work!!!
Especially for the dispensary flyers, instore images, advertisements, magazines etc.

If you have got a talent you should share it!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Can't wait to see your next grow. THis one has been an absolute pleasure to follow.

DAMN NICE WORK ! I am thinking about going with an auto-flowering strain. Any suggestions ? I would like to get even 1/2 the results you have here. I have heard White Russian is a bomb ass auto strain...any thoughts buddy ?

And once again...damn nice work ! :goodjob:

Peace, harmony, and big buds to you...:peace:

DAMN NICE WORK ! I am thinking about going with an auto-flowering strain. Any suggestions ? I would like to get even 1/2 the results you have here. I have heard White Russian is a bomb ass auto strain...any thoughts buddy ?

And once again...damn nice work ! :goodjob:

Peace, harmony, and big buds to you...:peace:

Thanks bro!

Here's a little something I found on White Russian. You may have already read it.

"White Russian is a favourite strain of growers around the world so it made perfect sense to give it the auto flowering treatment. One of the last of our original strains created with the original Lowryder to be released, Auto White Russian is an auto flowering cross of a Serious Seeds White Russian female with an original Lowryder. Like the Serious mother, the Auto White Russian will frost up most during the last few weeks of its life and 48 hours of darkness just prior to harvest will maximise this. One of our easiest strains to grow, she likes to be started from seed, directly into 5litre containers and will not punish you for a certain degree of neglect but don’t allow the growing medium to dry out too much. Reliably flowering from 14 days old she regularly grows up to 14” tall, sometimes slightly more with a good central cola and medium branching supporting good frosty nuggets. The smoke can be slightly rough around the edges but that is a common observation with all of the white strains, the potency makes up for this and would be described as a balanced, all-day smoke."

Genetics: White Russian x Lowryder
Variety: Mostly sativa/Indica/Ruderalis
Type: Hybrid
Harvest Date: 10 weeks from seed
Height: 10 - 16 inches
THC Content: Med
Characteristics: Potent, frosty auto-flowering strain.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What's not to like? ;)

Easy to grow is good, because there are some AF strains out now that aren't.

Note also that they recommend starting from seed directly into the container they will finish in, and they recommend 5 liter pots. I think 5 liter/2gallon pots are really the smallest you can go and still expect AF plants to approach their potential.

With hydro, I wouldn't sprout them in cubes separately from the net pots.

regards,

SS

definitely looking forward to your next indoor grow :)

Thanks man!

any plans or sneak peaks for your next grow:)

Nothing concrete yet.

I would really like to grow more than one strain this time around, because it's so cool to be able to compare them growing side by side.

I have some space limitations, however, because I'm also going to do a seed grow and need to sprout enough seeds of the same strain to give me a good chance at having males and females.

We'll see. Maybe I'll get my cab back into action:grinjoint:

regards,

SS

Back
Top Bottom