Mini Green House Grow

Re: setting sun's mini-greenhouse grow

another benefit of hanging is that you're not disturbing the trics as you turn them over. as the resin glands brush up against stuff the break, and the oxygen breaks down the thc. that's one reason commercial stuff usually isn't as good as if you had grown it yourself, because it has get handled a bunch of times before you see it.

I'm handling them very gently when I turn them, but I agree that it would be better to handle them as little as possible. Next harvest, I will have them on racks or hanging.

after seeing the comparison SS, i'd up my d.w. guess too. maybe 5 o's?

I'm thinking somewhere between 4-5 o's, which I would be very happy with!

I get to use my vacuum sealer for something besides food! lol

I use a vacume sealer as well. There are jusgas that are made for the sealer.aRe you using those? I use them after curing. They stay in that locked up in a nice dark safe. And whenI run outof them I just get the bigger bags then seal up my mason jars, again thats after they are completely cured. Those sealers work better then anything I've ever used to seal.

I use a vacume sealer as well. There are jusgas that are made for the sealer.aRe you using those? I use them after curing. They stay in that locked up in a nice dark safe. And whenI run outof them I just get the bigger bags then seal up my mason jars, again thats after they are completely cured. Those sealers work better then anything I've ever used to seal.

Did you mean "jugs" ?

If so, my sealer did come with a set of canisters that would be great for storing weed.

thanks for reminding me!

now I just gotta find where I put the damn things

My god! 94 pages! Your quickly catching up to pit! Just amazing! Do you have a pic of the jugs that you can vacume seal? Cause I have a vacume sealer that is supposed to work with them but cant find the actually jugs anywhere....I guess unless I just order direct from them but I would rather just go to a store and buy therm so I have them now, u know? Awesome journal man. I look forward to the LED challenge!

My vacuum sealer is a "Foodsaver" and it came with a set of three canisters.

You can get the canisters and tube separately, and it looks like you could adapt the canisters easily to work with other vacuum pumps.

The company also makes some vacuum tops for Mason jars that work really well.

HPIM1617_Medium.JPG
\

This journal is almost done. All that's left to do is final weight and smoke report. Hope to be able to do that tomorrow! :Rasta:

Looking good. I took out my Sealer the other day and wanted to see if I could vacuum seal some bud in a bag. Not sure that was such a good idea. Shrunk those buds up to little tiny, itty bitty nugs. Which I guess probably is not the worst think but it has to nock of a heck of a lot of trichs. Any way sorry for the rant of useless info. Great job and journal..

jeez those look dank and huge shouldf weigh out nice and break up even nicer
cant wait for the smoke report

I do all the cooking at home because I love to cook, so lots of that going on today in preparation for Thanksgiving tomorrow, but I'm hoping to end the day by smoking a couple of bowls and taking a few pics :Rasta:

As always, excellant work bro. I don't think our meds stay around long enough to bother with vacuum sealing...lol. But it is a great idea. Are you going to do another grow brother?

Our meds last us pretty well. Long enough to get too dry, so the vacuum jars work great. The curing process seems to pretty much stop when you store buds in a vacuum.

We usually smoke by taking a few one-hitters with small bowls, so I guess that's why our weed lasts a while. I still have some nice nugs from my first journal, lol. They be smokin' smooth too :ganjamon:

Brother, I hope to *always" be doing another grow :grinjoint: Next one is going to be an LED comparison grow between two different lights.

Should be fun!

thanks GMT!

Very nice harvest. Great job!

thanks brother!

I appreciate how helpful you are on the boards ;)

Thats the same vacuem sealer I have but I cant find those damn containers anywhere. hmmm. I guess Ill be getting them from the net. Awesome job setting sun!!!!

If you do ebay, you can find them if you search for "tilia canister" and "foodsaver canister." A lot of people don't use them and just want to get rid of them. There are also some vendors that sell new ones.

thanks bro!

Congratters on a fine grow. reps and stars

thank you TB!

Sup SS great job bro!!!

Any helpful hints for a rookie??

thanks man!

your grow is lookin' good ;).

the best hint I can give you is to spend time reading the "sticky" forum threads on growing, read lots and lots of grow journals, and then keep on growin' ;).

Hay SS I also have the same machine, I was hesitant putting my cured buds in those plastic containers. I read somewhere that it not a good idea to put buds in plastic jars. Have you read or heard anything about that?

Have a great Thanksgiving....

Back
Top Bottom