WheelO's - 360#2 - Auto Collection galore

You are certainly welcome to post a journal here.

No trouble here my friend, we're here to help but ask that there be no references off site to competing forums ;)

We've got attachments disabled site-wide - too much risk of virus's being downloaded and the security of our growers is too important.

We've invested in a photo gallery so you can display in thread. Here's the link to the tutorial on how to use it. There is no post count minimum for this - you're have unlimited access on day 1.

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Our PM system isn't unlocked to new members until 25 posts are made. This is to prevent spambots and/or people that come here to try to hookup via hit and run ;)

You can PM staff or moderators at any time. It's fairly easy to get 25 posts pretty quickly when you're greeting new members (just a suggestion)

We've got a few wheel journals here. There's also a few people threatening to make their own but there's no green in em yet, so I haven't tracked them. Here's kind of my unofficial crib sheet...

Rotary Grow Threads
Maxx's Original Volksgarden
Maxx's DIY and Rotary Alternatives
Anonymous Greatest Hits Photos
CanbisMxmus' Rotating Volks Grow
WOF's First Turn
WOF's Second Turn
WOF's Third Turn

lol yup I have read every one in almost its entiredy.
I'm new to indoor and my first system and first grow was with a roto-gro wheel.
Its pritty awesome.
I actually am in the process of harvesting right now.They did all right but next time I am gonna fill it(my clones are just starting to root) and I am gonna use all the right nutes this time.
I hope I can get it to yeld better this time and get the 7g+ per plant I'm looking for.
we'll see and I will keep yas posted

T.

damn tand, I cant see pics at the other forum w/o signing up. I would love to see your pics. . . if you don't want to run a whole journal, you could post a couple pics in this thread if you want. . . just like to see what your working with plant wise.

lol I have tryed and tryed but cant figure out this site. and I'm not allowed to post attachments.
maby I can use my avatar one sec.

there wheelo I have changed the pic in my profile let me know as you see them and I will keep changing it to show you more of my grow LMAO it will take a while but atleast you'll see.

lol, nice. i can kinda see it. . .

here is how to post pics in the simplest way. . .

1) go to "photo gallery" the 4th link from the left at the very top under the banner.
2) all the way to the right just above the first row of pics, it says "upload photos"
3) upload them from your computer to the site.
4) after you upload them, on the same line that said "upload photos" all the way to the left it says "my photos" click on that
5) click on the pic you just uploaded copy the line under the pic that says "medium image:"
6)paste that line into a message on a thread and it will appear.

its easy, and thats how to do it. . . you can not link photos from other places like photo bucket or something, they must be uploaded to the 420mag server.

alrighty then I gaver a shot and failed again I think I almost got it but my image was too big and I don't know how to resize lol one problem after another
just call me captian computer HAHAHAHAH
sorry bro

T.

what size is it?

More than 1 megabyte? less than 5 megabyte = email to soniq420@420magazine and I'll post it for you

Less than 1 megabyte = you should be able to post it yourself.

> 1 megabyte and want to learn how to resize = open in microsoft paint (is in every windows machine), and just change the size (it's tools > size) I think, I'm on a MAC right now and can't look it up ;)

<COUGH>Ultimate Edition Linux<COUGH>

On-topic content: Well, not really, lol. Hey TandT: If your computer doesn't have some sort of simple app already installed for resizing jpegs, you can type onlne jpeg resizer into any google searchbox and it'll return 654,000 results. Many of which also offer attribute scrubbing (so that people can't figure out what kind of camera, shutter speed, etc. you used) but I'm pretty sure that our picture process takes care of the scrubbing. And I really hope you choose to start a journal here in the future. We're not prejudiced against members of other cannabis forums. Only reason I'm not a member of fifteen other ones is... Well, I lucked into finding this one where they don't fook with their members over politics, allow flaming/insults, seem to place the spread of knowledge & the hope of healing the human condition over their own agendas, and I didn't feel like taking a shower with lye soap after Google first made me aware of this site... Basically I just never came across one that I felt was better. But if I did decide to join another, I'm sure that I'd still be more than welcome to post here.

I had a point when I decided to post. Honest. I just can't remember what it was.

Sorry, WheeloFortune! Didn't mean to spew in your journal, Holmes.

I'm all about open source, but lets face it, its never as polished as retail. Plus, unfortunately when stuff (internet, software, games) is geared towards one operating system over another, its always a bit harder to swim upstream against the masses.

I don't pay for software, or information anyways. . . it's against my religion. lol.

my wheel is the 240 model roto-gro with 2 600watt hps, from tray to light tube its 16 inches so I got about 12-14 inches to work with without burning the tops. My strain is "endless sky" from dr.green thumb 100% indica. now that my ladies are dry I am impressed with my 7g per plant average. I thought that they were gonna shrink more then they did so now that I have achieved my 7g goal I want to push it further and really see what she can do. I'm gonna send some pics to sonic so he can post them for me and hopfully by the next run I will figure it out for myself.

but I must say wheelO you have defenatly pushed the limits with the wheel in almost every way concievable your reads are very detailed and informitave If I manage to get a journal going here I got some big shoes to fill.
take care bro

T.

hey ya soniq is there a .com or something at the end of your email address?when I tryed to put it in it said invalid email address?
LMAO thank god I don't need to know how to run a computer to grow some fine meds lol

well I hope your ready for it I pritty much sent soniq a journal but with very little detail and lots of pics lol
thanks 420

T.

Just a little teaser ;)

DSC011424.JPG

TandT's Wheel-O-Nugs

the leaking issues I had was the if i watered too frequently, or too high of a flood level, some of the nute solution/water would wick down the stems when they were inverted which caused stem rot. and with outer stem damage, 'the plant can not send energy to it's root system which can stall them out in flower.

the really was never any threat of anything really bad happening other than reducing harvest quality. . . but nothing unsafe.

also if over watered, some water can drip and slide around the perimeter and leave trails of salt (nutes) around the edges and get a little buildup.

Overall, dripping is not a major concern unless you are getting some rot issues like i had in some of my earlier journals, like this one. The wheel should be watered once a day at most. stick to that, and you shouldn't have any problems.

btw, welcome to 420mag bro.

Back
Top Bottom