TandT's Wheel-O-Nugs

TandT

Soniq here, posting for TandT ;)

TandT said:
The room is 3x4 feet and will hold 6 large moms comfortabley and is powered by a 400 watt MH

DSC002642.JPG

DSC005772.JPG

DSC002671.JPG

DSC002661.JPG

;)

TandT said:
these last pics are of my flower room and mother room.
the first 4 pics are of my vent system it takes the heat from the lights and pushes it out the stink pipe for my plumbing and right out the roof 2 stories up. the other pics are the can filter (charcoal) that cleans the air before sending it out

DSC007072.JPG

DSC007222.JPG

DSC007233.JPG

DSC007082.JPG

DSC007092.JPG

DSC007103.JPG

;)

TandT said:
as you can see the wheel had a fiew more plants when I started then when I finished. I started 10 seeds of endless sky from dr. greenthumb when the plants got big enough I took the clones before I new sex just to get it started. I numbered all the trays to the moms/dads they came from and when they showed sex after I switched to 12/12 I chopped the dads and their offspring total geniside. So now I'm only left with the female DNA.(4 plants total were female which = 80 plants on the wheel to finish)

DSC007442.JPG

DSC007382.JPG

DSC007372.JPG

DSC007262.JPG

DSC007222.JPG

DSC007234.JPG

;)

these ones are about 2-3 weeks into 12/12 happy healthy and short I thought I was going to have to hit them with the dr.nodes but they stopped growing just in time

DSC008145.JPG

DSC007493.JPG

DSC008104.JPG

DSC007442.JPG

:yummy:

these were just before harvest the first batch of pics were harvest the ones with the beer bottle got chopped a week before the ones hanging

DSC009413.JPG

DSC009614.JPG

DSC009422.JPG

DSC010761.JPG

DSC010752.JPG

DSC010732.JPG

DSC010821.JPG

DSC010801.JPG

DSC011435.JPG

DSC011424.JPG

DSC011532.JPG

DSC011497.JPG

DSC011444.JPG

Can you fill us in on the details?

Strain, nute program, medium, how many plants you ended with, total grams/watt, etc.

Inquiring minds and all that ;)

wow, thank Soniq for doing it up.

Nice work T!!
I have to go out to eat now, but I'm glad I got to peak first. I'll look over it in more detail when I get a chance, but it seems like you did a great job.

congrats bro.

Unfuckinbelievable !! :thumb: TandT should get some kind of engineering award for that set up !! I would never have believed you could do such a thing:bravo:and have such beautifull buds. Thanks for the pics Soniq420.!!

right now it is kinda hard to give a final weight but the average weight per plant when dryed was approx 7g. I figure I ended up with about 3/4-1lb
my feeding schedual was simple the only nutes they got was A+B bloom from higrocorp.
and they only got fed once a day.
I did not veg at all they went straight into 12/12 right out of the clone tray.
the strain is endless sky from Dr. Greenthumb
near the end about 3 weeks to go I pulled off all the bigger leaves to let the light get to the bottom buds to help them develop.

I know this is all kinda tossed together but if anybody has any questions fire away I'd be glad to try to answer anything I can.

take care all

T.

thanks butcher.
this was my first run with it and my first indoor run ever and I don't think things turned out too bad.

thanks butcher.
this was my first run with it and my first indoor run ever and I don't think things turned out too bad.

I'll tell you what .You kept it simple, saw what theat strain can do, now you can really(if you choose to do so) see what the strain can pump out. I'll tell you on ething about that seed co. You got the beans from. They dont mess around. The strains in their catolog are top notchj. So I'm sure that strain can take some nutes. Are you planning on sticking w/ that strain on your next run?

oh ya I aint really got a choice lol it has taken forever to start the seeds grow them up weed out the males spin off a part round and now FINALLY I have enough clones to fill the wheel and really see what she can do.
Dec 1 was when the beans popped out of the dirt and I didnt finish my first 1/3 crop till end of march lol a long time to just change my mind right now LMAO

Back
Top Bottom