Room Revamp

Simple Process, you crop the top 1/3 - 1/2 the plants, the most mature buds, and then everything below gets all the remaining nutrients for another week maybe 2 untill the bottom buds fill ina bit more. Most plants dont have this problem as much, but as we trained the plants to be bushes for cloning reasons, there is just a huge amount of foliage.

right...because my last plant had a really fat upper bud but the side colas weren't as impressive and were still under developed in my mind. I think i'm gonna try train my plants soon....i might need some help from ya guys on that one...:adore:

Thx for the speedy replies :Rasta:

Haha, not a problem. If I'm not at work, chance are I'm on here.....
Jebus is the same way, although now that our television is hooked up again, I'm not so sure how much of him we'll be seeing anymore ;)

Feel free to ask any questions. If the two of us don't know it, I can guarantee that someone else on this site will know the answer :cheesygrinsmiley:

Best of luck with your grows!

Well weekly update time, Ethel and Bertha are super healthy and have been flowering 2 weeks today, heres some pics

Ethel
DSCF0058_7217721.JPG

DSCF0053_6807521.JPG

DSCF0051_2278641.JPG

and Big Bertha
DSCF0059_3772181.JPG

DSCF0056_9749901.JPG

DSCF0054_9357511.JPG

6 weeks to go boys and girls, and then some curing time. MM getting excited now.

Yeah we are really happy with our first attempt at training the plants. I may have gone a little far on topping but hey, liking the results.

Well has been awhile since you guys saw the clones or the Durban Poison Seedlings, so heres some update pics.

So heres the NL X Hash Plant clones at 1 month old. BTW talking to the original grower of this strain, it started life as G-13 x Hash Plant and then he added the NL
DSCF0051_7373881.JPG

DSCF0057_4936831.JPG

DSCF0052_1054321.JPG

and some shots of the Durban Poison Seedlings, and they are coming along really nice. We should be bringing in our 3rd and 4th strains in the next 2 weeks.
DSCF0056_102741.JPG

DSCF0055_9171661.JPG

DSCF0053_8462951.JPG

Our friend that gave us the Durban Seeds wanted one grown in soil for him,thats the odd ball. Its self contained so it cant interfere with the hydro system.

Wowee
17 days flowering and ethel needed tying up this morning, I cant imagine what shes gonna be like in another 6 weeks but I cant wait to find out.

Lord Jebus said:
Wowee
17 days flowering and ethel needed tying up this morning, I cant imagine what shes gonna be like in another 6 weeks but I cant wait to find out.

Thats amazing....You got so much bud on that one plant you could even go for a SCROG method....

keep it up guys

PEACE :adore:

jebus!!! could you make some space in ur pm box? I gotta send you something

ok cleared

Well, well, well... isn't Jebus just the biggest PM whore? ;)

Oh boy, I can't believe our plants.The pictures do not do justice... they're are absolutely gorgeous!!

I admit to being wrong about my estimation of what we'd get from the plants. We'll get wwaaay more. Yes, that's right. I said I was wrong. Enjoy it now, cuz it ain't never happenin' again!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Way more than we need, that's for sure!! Uh... wait a second... you can NEVER have too much :cheesygrinsmiley:

Here's our sexy ladies just before bedtime:
Ethel is looking really stretched out now... I had to take the picture from far back in order to get all of her in the shot. Her buds are developing like MAD!!!
DSCF00673.JPG

DSCF00701.JPG

And pudgy little Bertha is starting to develop now. Surprisingly, even though she's SUPER bushy, her interior leaves are budding as much as the outer ones.
DSCF00681.JPG

DSCF00724.JPG

Absolutely beautiful girls. :adore: I am working on my first grow, I can only hope that my girls turn as nice as yours.

You mentioned going overboard with topping . . . Looks like you topped early? When did you do the pruning, and how much?

I just whacked the heck out of my plants, almost brought me to tears after I was done. They are recovering nicely now, really bushing out. :allgood:

Have you experimented with pruning? How much of a difference in yield does it make?

those buds ARE growing very fast!! and blazer... the effects of pruning, topping, and training vary from strain to strain... experiment, and you will answer your own question...

Back
Top Bottom