Room Revamp

Well, just checked em this morning, and I think we got it solved Stix, they are nice and green again after draining them. We lost 2 of them but they were not the healthiest to begin with.

Ok finally got the veg room redone, 4 inch fan blowing, hydro tray in place with drains, reservoir in place, need to cut drain holes, lights on chains, and clones doing well. We just need a wwater pump, feed line and drippers and we are on our way, will have pictures tomorow.

Ok heres some pics, plants are growing fast 3.5 inches overall this week.Buddy came over and got some more clones, and Vexy and I are gonna take another tray next week. After all the topping we did, I count 12-15 good colas if all goes well.
Some shots of Ethel
E21.JPG

E11.JPG

Bertha
B22.JPG

B14.JPG

Clones at 1 week 3 days, a bit yellow but doing well, all rooted just waiting
Clones-10days1.JPG

And the veg room almost done, res and tub are in, airstones already cleaning the water. drains are in, getting pump and drippers on Friday. For now just the clones sitting in their dome reside here
hydro21.JPG

hydro11.JPG

Yeah good news, 12 days in and 2 of the clones have roots popping out. My buddy told me to wrap tape around the bottom of the grodan cubes so the roots build up inside, any comments, ideas ?

Ok looks like we may flower sooner than expected. Since going on nutes these mommies are growing bud location like no tomrow. Here is the kicker, Ethel is a little stressed and starting to show white hairs already, anyway here are the latest pics. This is 2 weeks since they went from 24 hr flouro to 18/6 400 watt MH. Gonna grab the HPS conversion bulb tomorow, and hopefully start flowering Sunday.
Enjoy
Bertha
DSCF00373.JPG

DSCF0035_52501.JPG

Ethel and her little tiny hairs I know its from stress but these ladies gave us at least 4 trays of babies so no worries.
DSCF00363.JPG

DSCF00344.JPG

DSCF0033_6758431.JPG

DSCF0032_8287871.JPG

Ok, this is a bit off topic, just wanted to provide proof of the ability of Flouros, the following is a plant I grew years ago under 4 40 watt grolux 4 foot flourescents. They were small plants I flowered them at 8 inches, and this one was 2 feet finished and .7 ounces dried, was dense, stank, and about 2 inches across. There is a big difference with HID for sure but just so we all know, Flouros have the power :>
Picture0054.jpg

Well Teg, she was a bit harsh didnt flush enough and she was on miracle grow the whole tie, I was suprised it grew, but man was she potent, total couch lock. I wish I could tell you a strain but it was bag seed.

We try to make it look easy, just a bunch of research and we have a bunch of friends who grow so we get good advice there, and of course the endless resources on this site, glad you enjoy. PS got some new seeds, and got the drip system set up in the veg room, Sexy will have some pics up later.

Haha, it IS easy!! Like Jebus said, it just takes some research and anyone can grow :cheesygrinsmiley:

So my pretties, I have an extra-special treat for your eyeballs!!!
Our good friend who's been a massive help in this grow, has given us some seeds to try our hand at. These, are some Dutch Passion seeds -- Durban Poison to be exact!
DSCF00335.JPG

Another shot of the seeds, while whoring out Wagner. He's getting pretty blue, and he's only a week old! Then again, it's been the only thing I've been smoking out of ;)
DSCF00353.JPG

Also, here's an update on the drip table. We already have two happy little clones in it :cheesygrinsmiley: We just need a stronger pump, as the one we have isn't quite strong enough to move water through the tubing.
DSCF00372.JPG

DSCF00381.JPG

And that's all, folks!!!

Yeah good news, the clones are 2 weeks + a day and 5 oh them are now well rooted and into the 4 inch cubes, the other 7 should be along any time now. And what a great day, 3/4 Durban Poison seeds germinated in less than 2 days, and the 4th is starting to crack, hoooray.

Yeah we cant wait either. The mommas start flowering Friday or Saturday, and they look gorgeous, growth has been wonderful and they are ready. 14 main COLAS between the 2 of them, and each one is just multiple bud lcoations top to bottom. Just happy as hell most of the clones took so far and all seeds are doing great, just planted them on my lunch break, 2 in soil, 2 in grodan, may the better media win :>

Very nice. Indeed floros have power. LIKE YOU SAID THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE WITH HID LIGHTS. Floros still give off exelent results. I would just do more to make it as efficeint as possible. Floros stay cooler so you can get them close. If doing a scrog in a small place, floros are awesome. You have some really nice plants. It looks like it'll be a pletinful harvest.

Thanx man, means alot from you considering I would sell many body parts to have your room. We kinda put it together like a science project, each piece in its place to do its job, every step thought out. Sure we built what we could to save but we are happy with the results.
If we had more room, and more money; OHOHo BOY, look out, cuz I got a plan in my head which is crazy but will produce mad, mad harvests. Just need another 10 feet on either side, and some more gear, and away we go, but not for a few years yet to come.
Gonna try and snag some pics of all 5 clones after transplant, and updated Ethel and Bertha pics, cheers all.:bongrip: :cool: :bong:

Well got 6 clones in 4" now, and one fo the Durban should break surface tomrow. Just measured the aldies, Ethel is 28" thats 8.5" in2.5 weeks. and bertha has only grown 4 inches taller but bushed out as I pruned her to. We are impatient to start flowering but must wait for our conversion bulb on friday.:bong:

Ok heresd some updated picture, will have more tomrow, the ladies are in 12 hours dark now, and starting at 7:00 tomrow, we flower :>

Heres the finished table with 6 fully rooted clones, 6 almost rooted, and the 2 hydro Durban Poision seed.
DSCF00391.JPG

Our strongest clone, probably ending being our new mother
DSCF00401.JPG

And the Durban poison coming up. The other seed is just below the surface should crack tomrow
DSCF00421.JPG

Hey lord...i was just wondering...how do you trim your plants ? as you said they are quite bushy with lots of side growth and long stems for bud..right now one of my plants that i just harvested was growing almost completely vertical with hardly any side growth. Now that i have chopped the main cola and some side branches off.... is there a way to get the plant to grow larger side buds as it won't producde a main bud anymore....or is there a way to produce similar main cola like buds???

If anyone else has any suggestions PM me or let me know
Dre
P.S. Your plants look awesome

Well what we did was a long process. We started with 6 clones, 4 we vegged and flowered, and the 2 smallest we kept growing for 3 months in our other room. During this time, I topped the plants many time to split it the way we wanted to_Originally grown for cloning, these babies yielded over 40 clones total and they are gonna produce mad huge colas.I wouldnt top them as much if they are just going to be flowered, each of our colas will have to be supported as the split growth slighlty weeakens each branch. Our first try at topping and I say it worked well. It is easy to do just pinch your tops as they grow, make the plant devide into a bush, one GLORIOUS BURNING BUSH

OK enough of my ramblings, anyone else?
ps, gonna try burning propane maybe for the first 2 weeks of flowering, a little CO2 to strengthen the branches a bit.

Back
Top Bottom