Room Revamp

Alright, getting ready for great things.Have almost verything we need to go hydro in the flowering room, just built a homemade CO2 injection system, and it works great.

We have 6 big healthy new clones of NLxHash Plant getting ready for the hydro room, end of March. These ones are so healthy, and due to the placement of our Cloning racks, they stay hot and humid, its like an automatic clone heating blanket, hehe. Durban Poison should be ready to clone in a few weeks, and then we can see if she is female.

updates? hmm? lol... just checkin by... waitin for the week 5 pics... how r they doin?

They are doing so good I could cry, try and get an update and some pics real quick here.

Hooray for New Picture!!

Tadaa!! Today is new picture day!!

Our beast plants are looking good. Ethel is pretty close to being done, whereas Bertha is going to need a couple more weeks. It's really interesting how two clones can develop into such different plants!
Bertha is on the left, Ethel is on the right:
TheLadiesMar71.JPG

Bertha's buds are just kicking into overdrive now. She's going to produce a lot of weed :cheesygrinsmiley:
We're going to harvest her outer stalks (when they're ready), and let the inside develop a bit more. There is lots of buds inside, but they are definitly behind. You can't even see through her foliage!

This is the biggest cola on Ethel.. it's so dense!!
EthelcolaMar71.JPG

I played around with some close-up shots today. These are a couple of my favourites. The first one is Bertha, and the second is one of Ethel's. You can really tell the developmental differences in these two shots!
BerthabudMar71.JPG

EthelbudMar71.JPG

lookin damn good, check back with us later

Haha, you can count on it!

Ethel is in that stage where she's so close to being ready that you can't wait anymore. I've had to keep Jebus at bay for a couple of days now... but it's hard to convince him to be patient when I don't want to be either!

And Bertha? Well, she's suprised me. I think we're going to get more from her than we do from Ethel. What she lacks in height, she makes up for with bushiness.... and lots of bud locations.

I can't wait to be smoking homegrown again.... it's been too long!!! *does happy dance*

hey nice plants and i would like ot say i have a great idea(i think so) about a pipe-how about growing a really good plant and have the stalk cut off when harvested and then carved into a very nice samll pipe (kinda like memrobilia)anyways just my two cents

You certainly got Jebus excited about the idea :laughtwo:
It's a good idea though. We may have to see if we can do that with our plants. They have pretty solid stalks as it is.

WOOHOO, Thursday afternoon, and ETHEL is done, gonna cut her down in a bit, pics later.

^^ Yes, it is.

But as we have said, it was the first round and we basically just tossed it together within a few days. We got the clones so soon that we didn't have any preparation.

And 70g of free pot, is still 70g of free pot.

Oh i know i was just curious cause i dont grow or anything and was wondering cause ive seen some sites say there plants will yield 200grams in perfect conditions i think perfect conditions is hard to get though if not impossible.peace

also what is the average for 1 plant to yield i know it depends on strain but what is the average yield of white widow / white rhino / northernlights. since thosse are the 3 i would really like to grow.peace

hey think on the pipe idea and get back to us send some pics- and i hope to grow white rhino this summer

p.s. I have a friend and he grows and he knows a friend that grows white rhino so i can get as many free seeds as i want! VERY HAPPY!!!

kmthking420x said:
also what is the average for 1 plant to yield i know it depends on strain but what is the average yield of white widow / white rhino / northernlights. since thosse are the 3 i would really like to grow.peace
The general rule of thumb is 0.5g per watt. I know there is a formula that uses space x watt x hour, but I can't remember it.

Northern Lights is a great "mixer" strain; It's hardy and it's easy to grow. By itself, it doesn't have as much smell/taste as other strains, but is GREAT to crossbreed with.

scorpdahoodlum said:
hey think on the pipe idea and get back to us send some pics- and i hope to grow white rhino this summer

p.s. I have a friend and he grows and he knows a friend that grows white rhino so i can get as many free seeds as i want! VERY HAPPY!!!
Do it!!!!
We've been buying White Rhino from a friend, and always complain about the quality. This stuff is obviously manicured very quickly, with a quick curing process afterwards. Finally, he got tired of our complaints and we're going to be trying some seeds of our own.

And if the pipe idea works, you'll be the first to know ;)

Anyways, we just finished cutting and manicuring. We treated ourselves to the trimming shears we've always wanted and ended up only taking two hours to trim the entire plant.

I've just got to get the pics uploaded, and then I'll post them here.

you probably said it somewhere in the journal vexy, but could you tell me how many weeks you had your plants in veggie stage? Those are about the size of plants i want and it took a relatively short amount of time. vurry nice looking plants by the way

Back
Top Bottom