Room Revamp

Well you work with what you have ;)
Low grade marijuana is still way better than no marijuana!!!

Hoorah, Lord Jebus is back online. Had to replace my entire motherboard and CPU, and reformat, RRRR, stupid machines. Anyway, back on track, Bertha is doing great, real soon now, couple of weeks and she is done. We wont be growing Durban Poison afterall, but still have our NL x Hash Plant, and other NL x strain, still trying to figure out what it is.:smokin: :bongrip:

Yes.... glad *shifty eyes*

Haha, just joking.

^^^ Aw, why couldn't I have made that post one minute later?

It's friggin crazy!!!

I can't believe my eyes... it's a happy white mountain of joy :cheesygrinsmiley:
Keep me in mind when you finally get to taste those babies!

SeXy VeXy said:
Well you work with what you have ;)
Low grade marijuana is still way better than no marijuana!!!

Thats a nice plant with that 2 litre bottle what was the yeild from the plant can you tell me... :hmmmm:
How long did you veg the plant befor flowering it really look nice and the bud looks so tasty... :bong: :adore:

MV... :headbanger:

Well, its Monday, and it looks like we are gonna harvest the top half of Bertha tonight, her colas are just about done. Then the rest is gonna get a few more weeks to really bloom out the bottom. She is just so Bushy, too much foliage. We will have some pics later on.

sounds exiting, look forward to the pics

Matanuska Valley said:
Thats a nice plant with that 2 litre bottle what was the yeild from the plant can you tell me... :hmmmm:
How long did you veg the plant befor flowering it really look nice and the bud looks so tasty... :bong: :adore:

MV... :headbanger:
I'm honoured that you checked out our grow journal :adore:
Ethel (the plant shown with the pop bottle) gave us about 40g..... which is twice the yield we got from each plant last time :cheesygrinsmiley:
We're getting our yield numbers up there!

She vegged for about 3 months. Originally, she was going to be a mother... but she started to flower.

EDIT: The 40g was what we got after the buds had cured and dried.

on mon. you said you were harvesting, its wed.

what happend??

Sorry... I took pictures of the harvest, but wasn't happy with them.

And I've been really busy since then. I promise you will have mouth-watering pictures by tomorrow... maybe even tonight if I can get some food in me soon. I just got home and need to go to bed in two hours *grumble*

so........what happend?

meh i kinda lost interest not becuz of u but me see i sprained my ankle and now my spring break sux well hope u toke high and proud for the US to see

i will be posting a revolutionary statement that if we prevail will send honor to America - will u help the cause?

Hey guys, sorry we have not updated in a long time, both been very busy. Anyway all plants are cut, and the last bit is curing now. All together, from both plants, we yielded just shy of 100 grams dried weight. 100 grams from 2 plants or 70 grams from 4 plants the last round. Try and get some pics of the finished buds on here today. Well just about odne rebuilding the flowering room for bucket hydro. All we are missing now is a pump and another ballast, and should have those this week.

Back
Top Bottom