Room Revamp

We were given 6 clones. Our first batch was 4 of those.
These two were the ones we were going to use as mothers. They spent 3 months vegging under flourescents (24hrs), and then were put under a metal halide bulb (18/6). After about 20 days, Ethel started to sprout hairs. A week after this we switched them to 12/12 under a HPS bulb.

That was on January 27, and now 1.5 months later we've harvested Ethel.

Here's the last shot of Ethel. I put the 2L Pepsi bottle in as a comparison:
EthelharvestMar91.JPG

After two hours of manicuring, we filled an entire closet with buds:
EthelbudsMar91.JPG

Some close-ups of the buds:
EthelclosebudMar91.JPG

EthelcloseMar91.JPG

looks like you came out with some really dank bud, good job and congradulations

let us know how much the final weight was

hows bertha doin?

Bertha is enjoying the room to herself, I'm sure :laughtwo:

She is so friggin bushy! And now that her buds are growing in, I'm almost positve that she will produce more than Ethel.

Either way, in a week or so we will be smoking some homegrown. We can hardly wait!!!

Thanks Teg, that means a lot coming from you.

As soon as those tasty buds are cured to satisfaction, we will let you all know how much Ethel blessed us with.

Jebus and I are lucky. Our city has some of the lowest humidity averages. Everything drys up really quickly, so it usually only takes a week or two to cure.

We'll keep them hanging in a dark, ventilated closet until the buds are crispy to the touch.
Then they get tossed into glass jars with the lid on. A few times a day the jars are aired out. This goes on until the buds are cured to satisfaction.
The best way to tell is when the stems become crisp, since marijuana pushes it's moisture outward when drying (ie: the stem is the last thing to dry).

It's really tempting to start smoking it earlier, but the difference in quality is huge. Uncured bud is harsh to smoke, and usually has a bad taste.
Even when I buy pot, I'll cure it if it's not to my standards.

Well arnt you just the High-Standard girl huh lol well i like your grow alot and thosse plants look mighty tasty if i do say so my self good luck on next grow.peace

What can I say?

I'm a connoisseur.
I also don't enjoy smoking low quality marijuana. I want my lungs to last a little while ;)

Those buds are trimmed extremeley well, no leaf on them frow what I can tell its all bud! Looks great Vexy/Jebus!

Thanks you guys, its a labour of love for Vexy and I, of course the end result is good to, but we take most satisfaction just from growing. We are both plant nuts. Are whole house is plants one end to the other. Tropical breeds, local breeds, we love plants.

oh u guys have u ever bought seeds online

look and see what ya find- i would and will get the bluberry and white widow double pack for 60$ ten seeds of diff strains. and ten extra-kick ass deal

check out plz really want to see a bluberry grow or another white widow and i hear bluberry is great

Sorry, but we already have more than enough strains.

Between clones and seeds, we barely have enough room as it is!

SeXy VeXy said:
Sorry, but we already have more than enough strains.

Between clones and seeds, we barely have enough room as it is!

Well..ahem... scence you have so many, how bout sending me some, lol...:allgood:

You know, I probably would...

... except most of our strains come in the form of clones. And those are kinda hard to ship to the States ;)

Uh oh...

It appears that Jebus' computer is no longer working. For some reason it turns on for a few minutes and then shuts back down.

So it looks like I'm taking over the thread.... mwhahaHAHAHAAHA
You shall ALL answer to ME!!!!!!!!

lol - oh did u get my message it would be killer to grow bluberry- i will this summer

Back
Top Bottom