Ethel and her buds-
DSCF0054_5719211.JPG

DSCF0060_3123861.JPG

DSCF0058_1247951.JPG

And Bertha and her buds
DSCF0059_9944621.JPG

DSCF0055_6011041.JPG

DSCF0057_8815271.JPG

Well, was bored today so decided to do some closeups of the buds, makes my mouth dry just looking at it.
The first pic turned out bad because of lighting in front of the lens but really shows the bud production all over ethel.
DSCF0052_9255861.JPG

closeup on bertha
DSCF0057_6339931.JPG

and a couple more of ethel, I know Im a pic whore but these ladies are so gorgeous, I have to share.
DSCF0053_3189951.JPG

DSCF0055_2748151.JPG

I love how that last one sparkles

wow!! all that trich production all in one day?

well ethel is kind of advanced, she is growing at an accelerated rate. She started flowering a week before we changed to 12/12

DAMN.... thats all there is to say about that... just... DAMN...

I have to admit, I am a bit jealous of your girls, can only hope mine will some day look half as good..
Much love.. Keep growing...

urdedpal said:
almost lol still like sex better but I like to mix the two

Can I nominate this for Quote of the Year?:hmmmm:

:bongrip:

Thanks guys, we are more than pleased with how its going, jsut wish I had another balalst to run the other bulb, give 400 watts a piece but oh well. So just got another strain in tonight, clones

Now we have NL x G13 Hash Plant
Durban Poison
and this new strain is also crossed with NL, he couldnt remember of hand tonight, but its the smelliest shit I know of. They brought it back from BC a few years ago, cant wait to see what they can do.

SeXy VeXy said:
Incredibly easy! Most herbs are hardy plants that can tolerate a fair amount of abuse... mind you, they don't like the cold.
I had mine in a tank with grow flouros on top of them. No particular timing is required... I would turn them on when I woke up and turn them off when I went to bed.

I'd recommend starting from seed rather than purchasing a plant from a garden centre. Plants can be hard to track down, and will cost the same as a package of seeds... but the seeds will you keep you going a lot longer!

What were you thinking of growing?? Then I can provide more herb-specific advice ;)

Sorry it took me so long to get back. For some reason I didn't think the grow was going to be this thread so I haven't checked it untill today. I'm this far into it and decided to respon while I am here. I was thinking about all the essentials because I do enjoy cooking so I use alot of herbs and figured fresh herbs would taste alot better than dried and crushed herbs. Basil, Chives, Parsley, Dill, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme and Tarragon. So far your grow is looking good and I look forward to reading the rest of it right now.

We have a few friends growing, so have access to multiple strains of clones. Have also been offered White Rhino clones, and Jamaican Rhino Cross

Lord Jebus said:
We have a few friends growing, so have access to multiple strains of clones. Have also been offered White Rhino clones, and Jamaican Rhino Cross

if only i had real friends....:laughtwo: mine never seem to give me any damn clones

oh well

Hey guys, 4 weeks in today, and mmmmmm, they are looking nice, will hae pics this evening. Also, just added a cloning compartment to our veg room, and have 6 healthy NLxHash Plant clones in there getting ready for the end of March when they flowering chamber goes hydro. The Durban Poison is coming along great, and our new strain has survived the shock of being transported in the cold, and are getting better everyday. To make things better, our one buddy has a huge collection of seeds, all marked, something like 20 - 30 diferent strains, and he gave us access, yippee.

Haha, YIPPEE indeed :cheesygrinsmiley:

I can't wait to harvest this batch... Ethel is just fucking crazy, I swear. Everyday she gets bigger and bigger buds.....

Harvest time will be a very hazey time for Jebus and I ;)

PICTURES!?!?!?!?!? You tell use all these things, but include no pictures?!?! what a weed tease... :rolleyes3

Calm down, the pictures have arrived!!
The delay was my fault. I didn't get in there before the light turned off for the night.

Anywho.... Here are our sexy ladies:
LadiesFeb251.JPG

Ethel's buds are coming along a lot faster than Bertha's:
EthelbudFeb251.JPG

Bertha is just too damn bushy for her own good. Although the buds on the inside still seem to be developing as fast as those on the outside:
BerthabudFeb251.JPG

Jebus is worried that our Durban Poison may be male. I'm not worried, but time will tell. Either way, it has a THICK stalk and huge leaves. It's really neat to watch the different strains develop, as they are all so unique. (the Durban is the plant in the front, with our NL x Hash clones behind it)
DurbanFeb251.JPG

Back
Top Bottom