G13xHaze-Fem ScrOG

Stoobie

Whats up my fellow pot loving community. It's time for another try. I will have pics later on in the week but I will list my equipment for all who are interested.

-2-1000w mh/hps convert ballasts
-2-1000w hortilux mh bulbs
-2- 6" inch cooled glass enclosed reflectors
Mylar
FoxFarm Ocean Forest in 10 five gal. buckets.
a 250 watt t5 system
10 G13xHaze Feminized seeds from Barney's Seeds

So I have the 10 seeds germinating in paper towel since sept. 29. 5/10 have sprouted, I plan on putting them in solo 16 oz. cups once all have sprouted. I have a few questions that I hope I can get answered and I'm sorry for the long post.

1. Should I start out with the t5 floros for the seedlings or could they handle a 1000w mh?
2. Just confirming, as seedlings you want to always keep the soil moist, but not soaking wet dirt right?
3.What are ideal temperatures for seedlings?
4. What are preferred nutes for seedlings or young plants, i know i have foxfarm soil so no nutes are needed but is there anything i can add to boost root development etc?

Whats up man, sounds like you know whats up so far.

1.Seedlings require less intense light at first and would be great under some t5s. If you wanted to use the MH, it would need to be 3-4 feet away from them at least.

2.Yeah, moist not wet; Until the time true leaves start growing.

3. Seedlings grow best at 78 degries F.

4.NO FERTS FOR SEEDLINGS!!! At least for the first two weeks, you'll do more harm than good for sure.

good work so far!

i know Kw covered everything, but im interested in following a journal from start to finish. you know, learn along side you. Looking forward to it.

*thumbs up*

ok guys sorry for the absence. I want to try and update with pictures at least once a week. I will be posting some pics in a lil, stay tuned. I am going as close as I can to balls out, expense wise at least. I have done a decent amount of research and I think scrog is a good idea for my amount of space. Oh, 9 of 10 sprouted so I'm doing a scrog with 9 fem G13xHaze. Im really liking the FF Ocean Forest (think the plants are liking it more lol)

ok here is DAY 12 under T5s no nutes.
Picture_226.jpg

Picture_2251.jpg

Picture_2201.jpg

Picture_2211.jpg

Heres the setup I have when the girls get big enough; 2- 1000w Hortilux MH, still need to buy inline fan, ducting, and carbon filter. I dont see a need for the carbon filter until close to the start of flowering.
Picture_2241.jpg

Picture_2231.jpg

Picture_2221.jpg

These were from yesterday, I will post pics either tomorow or later tonight. They really grew in the past day since I took those pictures. Any questions or comments welcome. Any help is much appreciated. This is my 4th overall grow, 2nd indoors and I think I have a pretty good feel of everything, so my fingers are crossed for substantial results!

Just a suggestion, the plants I have even when in veg have a strong odour so getting the filter sorted as soon as you can is probably a great idea!

ok thx dgh, first priority is the inline fan and nutrients. then the filter. what line of nutrients would you fellow growers suggest. I am thinking Technoflora, but am open to suggestions.

I watered them last Fri night, the soil is still nice and moist and the cups are still feeling heavier than they were so I'm gonna give it a day or two before I give them their first feeding with nutrients. I am going to get nutes tomm.

thanks Kw, im putting blood, sweat n alotta cash into this grow operation. I will post pics later tonight, they look great, much different than my last grow, white widow.

haha, chode.

i know i cant wait either for the lamps, how long should i wait until i put the girls under the MH.??

^3 or 4 set of leaves. Repotting is a good idea at this timme as well.

1000W is a strong source of light and heat so you might want to keep them in veg for 2 weeks after and then change the light to 12/12.

Again, just a suggestion, hope it helps.

im transplanting in a week or two to 5 gallon buckets. at this point, think they are too small for the MH's. Pics will be up in like 30 minutes.!!

DAY 14 FROM GERMINATION
101_0424.JPG

101_0426.JPG

101_0427.JPG

101_0428.JPG

101_0429.JPG

The Pot Protector
101_0431.JPG

Does it look like an average size for being 2 weeks from seed?

they look great, they will start speeding up real soon. nice job on the pumpkins too

thx flurp, ok just got back from the shop. Bought the line up of Humboldt Nutrients, ill get a pic later tonight...

Back
Top Bottom