G13xHaze-Fem ScrOG

day_31_007.jpg

day_31_006.jpg

day_31_005.jpg

day_31_004.jpg

day_31_003.jpg

day_31_002.jpg

day_31_001.jpg

just did it last night lol. ill post a pic in a sec.

here they are, this is my first ScrOG so lemme know if im doin anything wrong. 3/9 are just touching or going over the mesh. should i start training those ones. 4/9 wont touch the screen for like another week is this ok?
101_0469.JPG

101_0468.JPG

its fine, as soon as you can pull the side growth away from the mother through a new hole, do it, they will soon branch out...and just keep doing that, i was still moving them 3 weeks into flower...

heres DAY 34 from seed
101_04681.JPG

101_04741.JPG

101_04751.JPG

101_04761.JPG

thx for the input guys lol :icon_roll
just wondering how long you guys think til i should start flowering? I am kind of worried about the girls getting root bound also. They are in 5 gal pots, but still, Im skeptical that 5 gal will suffice. what ya think

hey stoobs. your plants look very healthy. i really like your screen. a couple points/questions...

What did you use for your screen?
Are you going for 1 bud site per hole?
from what i've read, you should start flowering when 40-50% of the area you want filled, is filled, on your screen.
sorry i haven't made any comments/posts. besides not having a computer of my own, i only have access to one about 3-4 days out of 9.

if i don't post, fear not, i'm watching and waiting for new updates all the time.

keep it up man, you're doing great.

i bought the screen from the hydro shop, i know, the holes are a lil too big for my liking. i might have to do one bud site per hole, or twisty tie the squares so they smaller. what % would you say the screen is at right now? thanks for the reply news

thanks for the reply news

no problem man. it's hard to tell from your pictures. but if i couted right, there are about 150 squares in the area that your plants occupy. (i think) so if you were to fill that entire area, you'd want like, 60 sites when you flower. but that's based on teh formula using the whole surface are of your screen. it may be more than you have plant for (or not, i'm no scrog expert). if you had like 8 bud sites on each plant up to the screen, i'd say you're ready to go..

again, i'm no expert. *thumbs up*

Hey Stoobie, those girls are F I N E beautys and a great strain from what I have read. Hope you have much success with them, it looks like you have all the state of the art equipment and some great nutes. I'll stay posted on this one for sure :goodjob:take care.

thanks for the encouragement guys, should i bend the plants under the screen now, or wait until alot of foliage is over the screen before bending them. If you look at the latest pics, there isnt much foliage over the screen. Again thanks for the tips

the sooner you start, the sooner the screen will be filled. :) this makes me wanna build screen. haha

Stoobie, I'm in bro. I agree with Tunes and Sisco, reduce the size of the squares. Plants are lookin great bro. You shouldn't have a problem with 5 gal buckets, plenty of room for an indoor grow. Keep em green brother grower.

i bought the screen from the hydro shop, i know, the holes are a lil too big for my liking. i might have to do one bud site per hole, or twisty tie the squares so they smaller. what % would you say the screen is at right now? thanks for the reply news
I am just re-reading and noticed that you have several different size plants, if I may suggest to take the plant size in between the tallest and smallest plant that you have and go with that one as a height marker and then take the taller ones and do some LST to get them to the same or close to the same level. I think by doing that you can watch the screen get used evenly.
heres DAY 34 from seed
101_04681.JPG

101_04741.JPG

101_04751.JPG

101_04761.JPG

If you are at day 34 from seed remember that a good 15 days of that it went through seedling stage so I would say you were like 20 days veg. you can still Lst and veg for another 15 or 20 days to let the bottom growth catch up to the screen and for the screen to fill in, right now if you put that screen closer to the plants or vise versa you would pop out a 10-15%. But with those lights and the way they have been growing you should have no problems filling that whole screen. It will be difficult cuzz its a big grow but you will defently have a hell of a grow under your belt. Good luck my friend and take care.

lookin great STOOBIE, you should be fine with that net, but adding one more offset to that one would work well. if not you will just have to let them grow a little more before you can bend em under again.

also i would put the larger plants near the outside corners so they dont shade the little ones and you can fill the outside while the little ones fill the middle
also dont worry about getting root bound, a good estimate is 1 gallon per foot, so you can have a 5 foot plant no prob.

check out some of the scrog grows on here and you will know what to do in no time. also i have noticed my plants dont stretch as much when scrogged so consider that when you go to bud them

man looks like you got a lot covered im on this gonna be a monster canopy .. there are some great scrog on this site i have been doing my homework take the dive into the scrogin world .. See ya Rep to ya

Back
Top Bottom