First Grow Journal - White Rhino - Sleestack - Fruit Spirit - P 71

here is an update,im at 48 days flower and am going to start to flush in 1 more week-day 55 and prob pull em at day 62. The sleestack trichs are still all clear white rhinos are cloudy and the p91 is fast..all milky and i spotted a couple ambers.
48_days_flower_011.JPG
48_days_flower_007.JPG
48_days_flower_008.JPG
white rhino
48_days_flower_006.JPG
p91
48_days_flower_004.JPG
sleestack

damnn those buds are FAT already!

im waiting till day 70 (10 weeks) from preflower on my diesels. thatll be monday. first harvest ever :D

you sure your focus setting is in the on position? go through all the settings. even an old 1.3 mp camera phone can focus better than that lol

Here is a few shots of my sleestack at day53. I am going to start to flush for a week now. This is just a small sample nug... About 10 inches.
20130410_200512.jpg
20130410_200721.jpg
20130410_200518.jpg

small sample..god damn. that thing is huge. where was that flower from on the plant?

i waited till day 70 from preflower on my diesels. they kept swelling.

I took this cut from the mid of the plant. Ive got about 6 larger colas. Should be a nice yield. I smoked some that i took a week and a half ago and it was pretty good so im sure the plant is ready.

beauty..a lot of buds..nice work. if you have space and can let some go longer..they will get even fatter

Just got done cutting down this crop. The white rhino is really fruity and the slees is just crazy stinky. idk kinda fuely and skunky. the p91 is very nice but smaller buds. the slees has huge buds and was fairly easy to trim.the rhino was pretty leafy,i think i was trimming for about 7 hrs..... i am exausted. Out of all three strains i would recommend the sleestackxskunk#1 from seedsman, idk how much i will yield but ill take a shot in the dark with 6oz and its stinkkkky. i will post final weights and a smoke report. Thanks everyone:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom