Going For The Frost With 2 x Perfect Sun 1000s - Laughing Buddha & Green Crack

Hey man ! love your vids , you were the first one I followed on this forum and I saw all your vids and read all your tutorials . I am also a happy perfectsun 1000 owner . you will be happy to see i ve put it to good use :) feel free to drop by my grow

happy growing and keep on doing what you do ! it doesn t go unapreciated I am sure

Here is a picture of the og kush after a hair cut ready to hang dry. She cannot hold her buds up. Reminds me of an octopus.

420-magazine-mobile1781774340.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The root system of the OG KusH.

5.34 Liter pot, which is the same as a 2 gallon American grow pot. A 2 gallon grow pot doesn't hold 2 gallons of water. A 2 gallon grow pot in America holds 1.34 gallons of liquid or 5.34 liters/quarts. So growing in a 2 gallons American grow pot is equal to growing in something slightly larger than a gallons of milk.

[video=youtube;SekOh7aig7E]
[/video]

OKay, woot. The Goliath has the highest average par rating for 4x4 and 5x5, double the average par of Kind's largest light, and the Goliath uses less watts.

Here is the video proof

[video=youtube;r4fS7jh2P6Y]
[/video]

Niel awsome video mate.ur kicking ass with all the proof to back it up.top class mate simple ass.fairplay to u bro all the way and gota say a massive THANKYOU for choosing me to sponsor grow your awsome goliath.the goliath has made it to the uk and should arrive at my door tomorrow.il show ur lights true potential thats a fact for every1 to see and will do u proud.thanks again mate have a great high day;) happy growing every1;)

Og Kush is all dried and here is my girlfriend's smoke review.

OG Kush Photoperiod

Looks: 9.5
Density: 8
Smell: Sour, Skunky, little sweet
Smell strength: 8
Smoothness: 8.5
Flavor: sweet fruit,
Strength of Flavor: 7
How long does it burn for: Burns a long time
Medical benefit: Helps pains well. Helps nausea okay.
Kind of high: Spaced out and relaxing
Strength of high: 8.7no

How hard to grow? Easy to grow
How large a yielder? Medium Large yielder
How long to flower? 70 days if grown from seed.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom