Laughing Buddha

K.puff&stuff

To start this journal i will say what ive used as far.
10 seedling female laughing buddha.
This strain is sativa from Barney's Farm that grows fast and tall. An earthy cross between Thai and Jamaican strains with a sweet, fruity smell that is broken up by hints of spice and provides a rich pungent smoke that will leave consumers feeling happy, upbeat, and will leave you giggling.
Equipment
5 gallon grow pots materiel
Medium that i'm using is pro mix with Mycorrhizae all purpose
As for nutrients well i went with CYCO PlatinumEdition this stuff is expensive.
4. 500 watts led lights full spectrum 12 band and 4 1000 watts double ended hps light. hortilux Bulb
The girls are in a 10x10 grow tent.
they will go outside in green house once they get to high for the grow tent

March 1 2018
The girls went into germination they sprouted well in the jiffy. I then transferred them in a 1 gallon pot for 3 weeks. I then transfered them in there final 5 gallon pots . they will be 17 weeks old 28 of June 2018.
I have been fallowing the rule with Cyco nutrients 2 feeding then flushing.
So ok guys lets start this journal as of today June 23 2018.

June 23 2018
feeding time the ph of the water with Nutrients is down from 6.0 to 5.55 this is what is called for on schedual.
I have notice these girls are very thick and there growing wide .
Have a look at the picture. And leave feed back theirs always room to learn guys

:Namaste:

Yep it is but the girls are getting tall i have to crop them before flower but that part i'm not sure of because growing outside you just let them grow indoors hole different thing. These girls are growing fast.

Canada Day 2018
The girls are in my green house there getting bigger so they need the room. Today its feed Time.
I forgot to mention that i have 3 of the girls in coco and the rest are in Promix. same age same nutrients. All feed at the same time all are flushed at the same time. Today I notice that the 3 in coco have a lighter green to them and all 3 had condensation on them But the others that are in promix are nice dark green and no condensation on them.
why is that ?? Tomorrow i will post pictures of this so you guys can see for yourself and maby get an answer as to why the coco girls get condensation and not the promix. I also notice the promix girls are nicer fuller and the main stem are like bamboo Also will take pictures and post.

July 16 2018
The girls are going into their 20th weeks there doing nicely in green house they get the sun they need it shade over about 5 pm so they get a break for a few hours before sunset in. It will be time for them to go into flower mode. Lets see if that happen in the next few weeks if not well time to put the black out on the green house. keep saying to myself to clean the grass in there picture would have been nicer, The girls are nice and wide not as tall there stems well there huge Nutrients is the same as always cyco with the perfect ph balance that the girls enjoy. Important guys The PH make your is also correct when feeding. if he Nutrients says ph must be at 5.5 its 5.5 not 5.10 fallow your guidelines with the nutes to a t and your plants will give a nice return. I will be taking 2 of the girls to be used as cloners. Thats it guys till next time:Namaste:

Week 20 and the girls are doing fine keep topping them. I took over 100 clones from them My main concern is will they get taller in flower and will they have the time to flower before it starts getting cold at night. The girls have been getting there nutrients . They get flushed every 3rd feed. PH is 5.58 at this time. just fallowing the nutrient chart from cyco nutrients and the girls are responding well to it.

:)

HI K, I'm thinking of giving Laughing Buddha a try this year, outdoor for veg, indoor for flower under a 1000W HPS. Had great success with my Jack Herer last year but I want to try something different this time around. Any wisdom you care to share?

Ahh the Buddha I have 9 growing at the moment and mine are touchy there in soil and not coco. Hmm they love to eat if in coco feed them well they love nutrients. They like the heat 25 27 degrees c. They will get sick fungus in humidity and not just one they will all dies together they all get infected at the same time. Watch for mould brown killer. I know this and will not talk about it wife wanted to kill me. So the ph must be perfect (PERFECT) if there in soil feed watch them like I'm doing now. Thumb down on soil and Buddha. In coco same thing they just grow faster then dirt. I was using Cico platinum 5 gallon pots breathable pots with coco they just blew the hell up in a few week I would say I did 5 week in veg I fed them accordingly to plan and they were so beautiful. A green house must not have any humidity if planing this technique. These girls can go up to 10 feet so you need the clearance and they grow nice and wide as well. After Toping and training stuff like that my plant were 10 feet lost them all because of fungus. So if your green house is a pro house with 14 foot ceilings with the real materiel not that Chinese crap tarp yes go for it no humidity so bowers you will need. If growing outside open air Bug will infect them plus the Buddha is a very powerful smelling plant your neighbours will defensively SMELL them and well skunks will finish them of with the rest of the critters. I clone these girl before I lost them 100 clones and put them in a real operation and the outcome was mind blowing the plant can be trained grows really nicely tight bud with lots of sticky sugar. The stronger the smell the better the job your doing. Say consistence dont change if there doing nice in veg judt keep doing it till flower when recipe ask to be chaged. I hope this help. I also took a female Buddha and pollinated her with Purple fusion. I now have thousands of seeds to plant then find the best one use some collidle silver on the strongest and nices females and there seeds will be called PURPLE RAIN. I hope this Helps

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom