Didimauw's first time bagseed grow

Your pl@nt seems to like it so f@r. I'm thinking @bout just gr@bbin up some MG @nd flushing it re@lly well. I've he@rd m@ny b@d things @bout MG but most of them h@ve to do with the time-rele@se nutes. So if I flush it I think I'll be @lright.

I'd be flushing out the soil before using. I still h@ve some MG Bloom Booster, 15-30-15, th@t would h@ve to do for my flowering nutes.

Well, first I need @ little sp@ce he@ter to r@ise temps in there. I @lso w@nt to get @ 68w/300w equiv. or two. But then I need @n extension cord with those y-sockets @nd @d@pters. I've he@rd those @re @ll pretty che@p though. I'll be "cle@nin out my closet" this weekend @nd getting @ che@p thermometer to see wh@t I'm de@ling with @nd then go from there. I'll keep you upd@ted. YOU t@lked me into it. :clap:

okay so since ive never done lst, im going to ask you guys for oppinions. im afraid of snapping the main stem, so should i just tie down the leaves to let more of the undergrowth grow?
and also, i lined my box with printer paper also, heres some pics.

001202.JPG

002248.JPG

004206.JPG

Just bend the m@in stem over. They're strong, flexible pl@nts. It should still be pretty pli@ble ne@r the top, just gr@b the top p@rt of the pl@nt @nd bend her right over. Like your m@king sweet love to her.lol

Gre@t Job, by the w@y, on th@t p@per lining @nd those pics!!!!

Th@t m@cro shot is top notch!:goodjob: W@s th@t first @ttempt?

I think she's RE@LLY close to showing sex!! You'll prob@bly st@rt seeing signs within the next few d@ys!! If you w@nt, you could just w@it till she shows sex to st@rt lst.

Sup didimauw,

Here is how I lst'd my plant. 1st off you need a bigger pot in my opinion, 2nd you just bend the plant over and tie it down then use christmas hooks and rebend them into a U shape to hold down ur plant. I also used masking tape and put it lightly around my plant for additional support. Personally I would double up ur layer of copy paper {that's what I did} It seemed to make it brighter.

Just my two cents!!

:peace: & Love from the Glove

My 1st grow

Back
Top Bottom