First Indoor Grow

I will keep them on veg one or two weeks more and transplant to their final pots before flowering.
Here are some photos of my unhealty plants
DSC047594.jpg
DSC047577.jpg
DSC047564.jpg
DSC047555.jpg
DSC047484.jpg

I'm using

-four 45W 6500K 6 inches high at the top
-two 26W 2700K about 4 inches far from both sides

I planned to strecth them a little bit

In my small veg space, I removed half of my 2700's as the clones started to really stretch to much. I replaced with higher watt 6500's to stabilize growth vs stretch. I would suggest lowering the 6500's to increase leaf growth while they stretch in place from the 2700's.

:volcano-smiley: Your mileage may vary...

Aki

In my small veg space, I removed half of my 2700's as the clones started to really stretch to much. I replaced with higher watt 6500's to stabilize growth vs stretch. I would suggest lowering the 6500's to increase leaf growth while they stretch in place from the 2700's.

:volcano-smiley: Your mileage may vary...

Aki

Yeap,adjusted them 4'' far,I was also thinking of that for the last couple of days but you gave the start.
Btw,just noticed your first harvest and I have to congratulate you for that.In fact you deserve much more for that brilliant set up. :goodjob:

They'll keep on growing in that Verve soil more then a week and I researched a little bit and found some details about it.

Special mix organic planting turf enriched with micro elements,
EC:1,5 ms/cm
PH : 5,5-6,5
1,25 kg NPK/cubic meter slow released fertilizer

As I said before I'm using bottled organic nutes but I found these infos mostly at Non-organic forums.
Is it bad to use organic nutes with non-organic soils ?
I maybe wrong about if Verve is non-organic.Btw,I know organic growers hate from bottled organic nutes.

Come back again
Vegged for nine weeks then switch to 12/12 and after a week flowering began,that means next week I will be in the second week of flowering and 12 week in total.
I began to count flowering after the pistils seen clearly.
I wasn’t lucky enough,three of them were male and now I have only one.
Hope will share photos weekly.
DSCF02573.jpg
DSCF02565.jpg
DSCF02554.jpg
DSCF02545.jpg
DSCF02525.jpg

And here it is in the second week of flowering.Just a little bit stretch.Ironically this one is the unhealtful one among the others.
I don't have a seperate place for veg.,do you think it's a good idea to put a few pots around from seed under 12/12 ?

DSCF02769.jpg
DSCF02744.jpg
DSCF027210.jpg

If I could only have one small indoor space, I would go 12/12 in there and just add new a new seed every month. Soon you will have a steady supply of fresh quick buds. Nothing ever wrong with adding a CO2 engine inside and more CFLs and going 12/12 from day one.

b.real does all of his grows in a 12/12 space. He has rocked some buds with 150 watt HPS system. Currently exploring and learning from his first LED purchase.

I have a similar set up. I created a grow box with two 42W CFLs for vegging the seedlings the their first 2-3 weeks. Then, everything goes in the main 12/12 area. Check out my latest thread here if you want to see what I mean. We can have a steady supply like he said, I think it's the way to go for us small scale low budget folks looking for a personal supply of quality bud.
First Grow - CFL - Walk-In Closet - Bag Seeds

If I could only have one small indoor space, I would go 12/12 in there and just add new a new seed every month. Soon you will have a steady supply of fresh quick buds. Nothing ever wrong with adding a CO2 engine inside and more CFLs and going 12/12 from day one.

b.real does all of his grows in a 12/12 space. He has rocked some buds with 150 watt HPS system. Currently exploring and learning from his first LED purchase.

I'm running 375W CFL now for a single plant and looks like she loves that.Will share photos on Saturday.
24 days from flipping 12/12 and 17 days from first I saw the pistils clearly.
Fireplace's height is another issue so probably I won't try CO2 enrichment due to stretching.I've already put nine sprouts in small paper cups before reading your post :cheesygrinsmiley: I am planning to transplant them into two liter pots after two weeks and keep there till to end.I don't know yet how can I manage a SOG with a big plant already there but I'll try.
Btw I'll keep on going with CFLs in my conditions if I won't upgrade to a tent or a room.
Finally,outdoor season is coming and I will give a break after SOG and try mothernature's help one more time :peace:

I have a similar set up. I created a grow box with two 42W CFLs for vegging the seedlings the their first 2-3 weeks. Then, everything goes in the main 12/12 area. Check out my latest thread here if you want to see what I mean. We can have a steady supply like he said, I think it's the way to go for us small scale low budget folks looking for a personal supply of quality bud.
First Grow - CFL - Walk-In Closet - Bag Seeds

I've already put nine sprouts but I guess you are keeping them in veg for two weeks due to root growing if I'm right ?
I've seen your journal and love the way using what you have in hand :thumb:
Will you keep the seedlings in those milk containers till to end ?

Sorry to see you went 1 for 4. The luck of the dice.
Re Post#47: Using organic nutes in non-O soil won't do any harm. It may even do some good. The only prob would be if you tried to sell them as O; but as this is for personal use, who cares?
Happy gardening.

Thanks mate :peace:
I guess no one will want to buy a newbie's weed grown in ghetto conditions for medical purposes.
I'm joking that's all for personal use for sure :cheesygrinsmiley:

Day 26 from 12/12 or day 19 from first I saw the pistils clearly.
Which one is true for indoors :reading420magazine:
I guess she will finish between 56-77 days,that's a huge range for sure so I will check with a magnifier on later periods.
She wasn't so healty before flowering due to soil in my pot and still going with the same soil if I have to confess.
Before next watering I will topdress about half an inch with worm castings from my own worm farm.But also time comes for feeding with bloom nutrients too.
Do you think that will be so strong to use and apply both at the same time ?
And the little sprouts are about 4,3 and 2 days old and going OK under 12/12 :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSCF03293.jpg
DSCF03283.jpg
DSCF03274.jpg
DSCF03262.jpg

Back
Top Bottom