Karl's Northern Lights Grow - First Grow - CFL - LST

Re: Karl's Northern Lights Grow- First Grow, CFL, LST

Got some flexible ladies there karl :) Gonna have your hands full with all that bondage :clap:

I <3 LST veg day 31.

Watching grass grow is more fun than the expression suggest. It's been a week since I tied my bitches down and there are some major changes going on. It's a jungle baby!
IMG_01636.JPG
IMG_01647.JPG
IMG_01659.JPG
IMG_01668.JPG
IMG_016911.JPG

IMG_01708.JPG
IMG_01719.JPG
IMG_017210.JPG
IMG_017310.JPG
IMG_017410.JPG

#2 In the last pic you can see a hole in the leaf. There are two more leaves that have similar holes. Is this common or something to worry about?

Happy valentines day!

My plans were to switch to 12/12 next week but I'm getting a little greedy;)
Would it make any noticeable difference to veg one more week?

Also, my friend was fondling my girl's sexy stem yesterday and now he got a rash on his fingers. Karma, huh?:rofl: Anyone heard of this before? Must be some kind of allergic reaction...

Hey Karl,

Looking good so far.
I just finished a Nirvana Northern Light. 6 weeks veg and 18 weeks flowering!!! Plant looked like the THCScientist on page one of your post. More sativa looking than indica. She was well worth the wait.
I did the LST a little to late. Check my abbreviated start to finish journal if you care to see how she ended up.

Good luck.

Hey Karl,

Looking good so far.
I just finished a Nirvana Northern Light. 6 weeks veg and 18 weeks flowering!!! Plant looked like the THCScientist on page one of your post. More sativa looking than indica. She was well worth the wait.
I did the LST a little to late. Check my abbreviated start to finish journal if you care to see how she ended up.

Good luck.

18 WEEKS!!? Props for waiting it out:high-five: I would go crazy... So how was the smoke?
Can you see the difference between my two plants? #1 looks a lot more on the sativa side than #2 which have some really fat indica leaves. I'm gonna check your journal later. It's way over bed time here and I should get some sleep.

Thanks for the :goodluck:

Karl,

Hard to tell a difference in your pics, but back on page 1 post #8 sort of looks more like my plant did with the thinner leaves.

The smoke is very good, smooth neutral taste, it gets the mind going at first, then settles in to a nice mellow stone. Everyone has liked it so far.

BIG UPDATE! 12/12-day 10 (day 47)

It's been a while and things are getting tight here! They are stretching both up and out so I have to tie them IN soon. They are just getting too wide.

Other than that everything is going great. Guess I can't complain that they are getting big:) I'm currently waiting on some high P guano which I've ordered and I fed some low concentration blood meal tea to my plants. I'll just drop some pictures and let you have a look.

:peace:

#1 Hash Hound, if you are reading this, this is what i'm talking about. Looks like there is a lot sativa in this lady.
IMG_01978.JPG
IMG_01988.JPG
IMG_019910.JPG
IMG_020010.JPG
IMG_020218.JPG

#2 Mean bush! Not showing as many pistils as #1 though.
IMG_020316.JPG
IMG_020414.JPG
IMG_020513.JPG
IMG_020612.JPG

Back
Top Bottom