Didimauw's 2nd Attempt Indoor Bagseed

didimauw

hey guys, so this is going to be my second journal. hoping for flowers!!!! lol

so i just did the paper towel method for germinating the seeds. in two days i had 4 seeds cracked open. i took the two biggest tap roots, and potted them, but decided on only one plant again. same setup as before, but a different plant this time. hopefully better bud.

ill have more pictures later, but heres the start of it.

035_1632_x_1224_.jpg

Re: Didimauws 2nd attempt indoor bagseed

There you are!!!!! What the hell happened?!?! :popcorn:

Nevermind. I just checked in to your first attempt. Sorry about the balls:( Good luck to ya this time. I'll be here, watchin'!! :popcorn:

hey amgrower! okay, now i should be able to continue my journal. sorry its been taking so long for me to get on here, my internet at our old house stopped working, and i had to move back in with my mom, because my father just passed away. but on a lighter note, i will have my box all set up within a few days now. we just got everything moved in the other night.
And yeah soooooo the plants in the pics there got squished. i came home and found my lights sitting on them haha. no big loss tho. ill keep you guys updated!

Hey didimauw! Good to see you back! My prayers go out to your father. May he rest in Peace.

I'm going to get a journal going again too within the next couple of months. I just got a job so I'll be able to buy myself a few more lights and what-not. I'm really anxious to get started again!!

Yup. I still got those three seeds I've been saving. It's been cold in my closet so I wanted to wait until the weather gets a little warmer. I have confidence that atleast 1 of them is going to be female so I want to give them the best environment I can.

So are you going to use the same tub?

It's good to see you back, Didimauw!!!!! I'm really excited for you being able to care for a female. I have yet to experience that joy but hopefully I will know what it feels like pretty soon. I can't wait to see some pistil pics!!!! Does she have a name?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom