Outlaw's 1st Grow - Super Lemon OG & OG Kush - Super Soil - Indoor Grow

Your electric bill is going to be crazy my friend! Switch to leds ASAP :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I am currently looking at led lights.. Any recommendations so I can look out before I buy?

Hello Outlaw81G, if you want some cheap LED's that will give you a harvest then Mars Hydro are a good starting point. If you want some LED's that will grow excellent harvests then you would have to be prepared to pay out up front. I'm currently trialling some new LED's on the market which are a little more reasonable on costs but of excellent quality and you can see those in my latest journal (British Bulldog...), I have to say that I'm very impressed with the difference in growth from the more traditional LED's which I was previously using (see my earlier journals in my signature).

Also have you considered DIY led lights? I'm seeing spectacular results elsewhere using the Cree chips and the cost of building them works out good value in comparison to prebuilt lights, so much so that I'm going to be building some myself very shortly :thumb:

I am currently looking into all my different led lights.. I am definitely going to be switching my HPS light for a led one! In the mean time I have purchased a small Apollo T5 2foot 2 bulb light and stand... Any recommendations as far as how close I should have the light to the plants?

I'm not too sure but I've seen a couple of growers that use T5's so I'll ask them once I remember which it is that use them. Sorry I can't be of more help but I've never used these personally :thumb:

I am currently looking into all my different led lights.. I am definitely going to be switching my HPS light for a led one! In the mean time I have purchased a small Apollo T5 2foot 2 bulb light and stand... Any recommendations as far as how close I should have the light to the plants?

For seedlings I'd say within a few inches for maximum benefit. Once they've got enough leaves for ample photosynthesis they can be more like 6" away and not stretch very much. You'll get the same light intensity at 2" from a t5 that you would get at 12"-24" from an led. Lots of people use them vertically during flower as side lighting. Having an even canopy is important for using these tube lights, since they need to be relatively close.
Hope that helps any...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom