Gorilla Glue/Black Berry/Girl Scout Cookies Feminized/AutoFlower - Indoor Soil Grow

Outlaw81G

Welcome to my little corner,

Greetings to all the people that make this site so great! All of the studying I have done has somehow led me back to this site.

After a ton a reading I decided to give some auto flowers a try... I hope to make a success story out of this run.. I would really appreciate any help/advice along the way...

So let's take it to the drawing board...

I received my three ladies from Herbies (shout out to you guys for the way you handle your business!) last week. GSC, GG, and BB...

420-magazine-mobile212268200.jpg

Now those three right there are some of my top ten strains! I purchased three 5gal air pots so that the ladies would have a very comfortable home for the next 70+ days.. I did the paper towel method on Aug. 16th. I placed the paper towel in a black DVD case and placed the DVD case under the DVD player. I let a movie play for two days so that it would generate a small amount of heat to the case and then on Aug. 18th I opened the case to find that all three seeds had cracked with a tail about 3/4 of an inch long on each of them... I planted them in fox farm ocean forest and placed them under a hydro farm t5 2'x4' eight bulb light panel.. Now I sit here and wait patiently as I begin this journal. I hope to have a few of you good friends along for the journey! Peace and love to you all my brothers and sisters!

420-magazine-mobile1043714549.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1865591069.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1352339620.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1652643831.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I will follow this as I plan on growing the Black Berry after my current grow is finished. Also very interested in the Gorilla Glue. also :welcome: 2 :420: Lots of great people here to help you get through this. :passitleft:

Welcome! Hopefully, I can have enough information with this grow to help make sure you have smooth sailing if you decide to grow the black berry and the gorilla glue..

Re: Gorilla Glue/Black Berry/Girl Scout Cookies Feminized/AutoFlower - Indoor Soil Gr

So I've had them under the light for 7 days and I've given them water (just enough) twice... The Girl Scout Cookies lady is the biggest one while the black berry is the smallest.. I have not fed them any nutrients. I have only provided water, light, and air..

Gorilla Glue
420-magazine-mobile1903797504.jpg

Blackberry
420-magazine-mobile1996102135.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies
420-magazine-mobile1518070640.jpg

Re: Gorilla Glue/Black Berry/Girl Scout Cookies Feminized/AutoFlower - Indoor Soil Gr

Im subscribed... Very interested in the GG. What size super root pots are those?

Thank you for joining me on this journey... GG and GSC have me super excited! Right now I have them in 5 gallon pots.

What kind of nutes were you planning on using?

I'm honestly not sure if I'm going to use any... I have the Fox Farm dirty dozen, but I'm still doing some research...

420-magazine-mobile1195114320.jpg

This is another grow I have going right now and I haven't used any nutrients... Used light warrior soil for seedling, happy frog for veg, and my final transplant was in ocean forest..

She looks good! Whats your experience with those super root pots? Im intrigued with them and the benefits. Cant wait to get my setup going and try them out. .

The ladies keep growing! Here's a pic of them...

GG
420-magazine-mobile236527861.jpg

BB
420-magazine-mobile1871292352.jpg

GSG
420-magazine-mobile980671450.jpg
op

What's up everyone! Just following up with another update... The ladies are still going strong! I have not fed them any nutrients... Haven't really gave them any water either... I will be watering them again tomorrow... Here is a pic of them today...

GG
420-magazine-mobile780957506.jpg

BB
420-magazine-mobile312202610.jpg

GSC
420-magazine-mobile1159577806.jpg

My Second Grow Attempt dual Mars Hydro 192 Reflector Series [/B][/B][/B]

Lets try AutoFlowers

3rd indoor grow Jamaican Wild Weed/ Lemon Haze under T5/Dual MarsHydro 192 Reflector

3 days ago I decided to top one of my auto flowers. I went ahead and topped the Girl Scout Cookies so that I can experiment the difference between a topped auto vs one that's not... GSC is reacting just fine and is continuing to grow! Hope it's a good sign!

GG
420-magazine-mobile1304499511.jpg

BB
420-magazine-mobile1507230221.jpg

Topped GSC
420-magazine-mobile374962130.jpg

My Second Grow Attempt dual Mars Hydro 192 Reflector Series [/B][/B][/B]

Lets try AutoFlowers

3rd indoor grow Jamaican Wild Weed/ Lemon Haze under T5/Dual MarsHydro 192 Reflector

Subbed mate,
doing a autoflower grow myself in 6L pots ( 1,6 gal )
I have topped 2 plants out of 5 for experiment purpose just like you :high-five:
I'll stick around your grow to compare what 3 gal pots give.
I'm in week 3 flower today, don't hesitate to come have a look if you are curious :peacetwo::goodluck:

I just started my journal on Girl Scout Coookies auto grow myself. Seeds are from the same breeder. I Subbed to your thread. I'm using foxfarm nutes as well as my own Medium. Looking forward to Comparing notes bud. Your off to a good start!!

:thumb:

Good Luck with your GSC...This one is the sativa pheno its about 6 week's old.
20160923_183617.jpg
I've had the indica type too it's a much shorter plant and quicker 8weeks instead off the 100+day sativa... Good Luck either way :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom