Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies, Autoflower, First Grow, LED, Indoor

Day 59! Wow have these guys grown an they smell and look awesome to me. I definitely should have done more lst for my side branches and for lower part of the plant. Temps are great at mid 70s an humidity steady around 50. They are on same nutes with a more frequent feeding schedule. What do you guys think?
420-magazine-mobile1214667192.jpg
420-magazine-mobile958264698.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1805757975.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1728651981.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1071713630.jpg
The first picture was took 5 days ago an the lower one is today what do you guys think? Obviously there different lighting but did I wait to long to pull these? The trichs are looking different an I guess I was just too focused on the white hairs changing too orange but I might just still pull them now. I thought you should have at least all the hairs turn to orange color before pulling I know it depends on strain but this is Girl Scout cookies an I don't think there's white hairs on this strain. Also on top of some of the colas Buds are turning slight purple.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey everybody! I would like to start this off first by saying thank you to everyone who participates in these forums as it not only helps me but lots of other growers around!

Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies
Indica/Sativa(Hybrid) up to 22% THC
In Veg stage put my germinated seeds in about 4 hours ago using the paper towel method
2x4x5 Apollo Horticulture tent using 2 Mars hydro 300w LED
Medium is Royal Gold Tupur soilless medium coco fiber based(Recommended by Hydro store guy hope it works out well)
I have a 4" fan and carbon filter along with another small oscillating clip on fan
Temp of room is 75 degree and around 55% Humidity
I am using Bio bizz nutrients which includes root juice Bio grow, Bio bloom, and Top max, also I should note that the Royal Gold website said that this medium needed more calcium and magnesium to reach its full potential.

8986d07e6be195560888101e561bf233.jpg

Here is the setup hope everybody likes it I know this is DAY 1 but hope some people will come along for the journey to watch an HELP as I am a new grower AN would love to get more insight and information from other growers! Will upload another pic an update journal once they break through the soil!
look forward to your grow!

Back
Top Bottom