420 Magazine Background

Gorilla Glue# 4 Clones Grow Journal

hawk4200

They have really Took From the transplant from 2 gal fabric pots to 5 gallon fab pots i water them today i have been giving them cal mag and molasses 5 ml per gal of spring water its Ph is 6.2 im going be feeding them next time i need to water Fox farm triple trio thats i all i have to do right now

Backlipslide

Member of the Month: Mar 2020 - Plant of the Month: Feb 2020 - Nug of the Month: Feb 2020
Cool hawk! Your well on your way to a happy Christmas.

I was going to say, holly crap, photos magee on that one post! Damn were only aloud ten photos, and it was like the energizer bunny in that bitch! Lol

Backlipslide

Member of the Month: Mar 2020 - Plant of the Month: Feb 2020 - Nug of the Month: Feb 2020

Backlipslide

D5D2D7DA-2F02-4F44-9F65-16AEFEE49417.png

It’s right at the bottom of the post. But like I said it’s only there for an X amount of hours after said post.

there is a bit of a learning curve getting used to the site. I (as well as many other great members here) will get you straightened out and will soon be teaching us on how this site works! Lol

Elvin

still no pre -flower but its only been 3 days i should start seeing somthing at end of the week holpfully
I flipped my GG#4 on 11/3 after 8+ weeks in veg and started seeing obvious preflowers maybe a week ago. I saw the hairs prior to flipping of course.

Pbass

sorry for all the double pis
I love the second one down, that looks like a beefy stem system! Sometimes I kinda want to not flower them and just leave them in veg and bonzai them out. But I don't lol! CHeers mate looking great! :yahoo:

Top Bottom