SCROG Gorilla Glue One Plant 300w LED 0.64m2

Little bit of training for the youngster today

I moved the string at the end of the main stem along a node to account for new growth, then removed the C benders from the four inner shoots that had been big enough for them, tying the ends down with string instead, now they're big enough to hold it

Here's a couple before shots

PXL_20230519_151710358.jpg

PXL_20230519_151733217.jpg

The older leaves are showing signs of slight underfeeding - the mobile nutes are being moved to the new growth

That's a sign for me to increase the ec

Running 0.8 now, will lift to 0.9 next feed

PXL_20230519_153939327.jpg
Good morning my friend, hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Your observation is correct, she is underfed.
.8-.9 EC is only about 500 - 600 ppm ?
I'd have her on full strength nutrients according to the schedule by now.
At least 1000 to 1100 ppm.
You can skimp by to harvest lots do it.
I like to push my girls to see what they can do.
Just a thought, but I'd bump her nutrients for sure.
Take care. :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

The medium I use is Ecothrive Coco 70/30 - it's got an organic booster mixed in with the coco to help the plant along in the first few weeks after repotting

Looks like the organic booster is running out

Best not to give it too strong feed when booster is in effect or it gets a bit much for em

I aim to reach 0.9 ec just before I transfer to the main tent - will run her at that until main tent - I veg in main tent at 1.0ec

When I flower em I go up 0.1 EC every week, starting at 1.1, peaking at 1.6 in week six/eight

The medium I use is Ecothrive Coco 70/30 - it's got an organic booster mixed in with the coco to help the plant along in the first few weeks after repotting

Looks like the organic booster is running out

Best not to give it too strong feed when booster is in effect or it gets a bit much for em

I aim to reach 0.9 ec just before I transfer to the main tent - will run her at that until main tent - I veg in main tent at 1.0ec

When I flower em I go up 0.1 EC every week, starting at 1.1, peaking at 1.6 in week six/eight
Ok my friend that’s great.
Just wanted to make sure you were in it. :Namaste: :thumb:
Take care.

Bill284 :cool:

Before & after - baby plant upstairs has been loving having all the LEDs to herself - she's really reaching out to em

Moved the training strings out a node to bend down the new growth & then put C benders on the four biggest new stems

PXL_20230514_201146001.jpg

PXL_20230514_201559783.jpg
Nice training strings. Looks great.

Nice training strings. Looks great.
Thanks man, it's the first time I've trussed a seedling quite like this - have stuck to C benders before but they never seem to do the job strictly enough

Used to use all sorts of wire to train em early on many years ago, but this seems just a bit easier

I'm a big fan of doing the majority of the higher stress training when they're younger

Ok my friend that’s great.
Just wanted to make sure you were in it. :Namaste: :thumb:
Take care.

Bill284 :cool:

Hey no worries, always good to chat - last few years I've been working on getting the nutrient concentration just right but not over strong - been tending to give it slightly under rather than over

Moved from 0.7 to 0.8 a few weeks ago, she's been doing a lot of growing in that time

When they're younger I've been letting them chill and tell me when they're needing more

The new growth has been looking ever so slightly paler than I'd like and with the deficiency spots on the older leaves that's a definite sign to move it up a notch

Hey no worries, always good to chat - last few years I've been working on getting the nutrient concentration just right but not over strong - been tending to give it slightly under rather than over

Moved from 0.7 to 0.8 a few weeks ago, she's been doing a lot of growing in that time

When they're younger I've been letting them chill and tell me when they're needing more

The new growth has been looking ever so slightly paler than I'd like and with the deficiency spots on the older leaves that's a definite sign to move it up a notch
Like you said the pot is probably depleted.
That's what I like about coco.
I control the diet 24/7.
I like the lights on 100% in veg and ppm over 1000 before I move to the flower room.
But we all have a method that works best in our gardens. :thumb:

Bill284 😎

We're in her last week and she's been on plain water for a few days now
Buds starting to look a bit gnarly, growing in all directions

Noticed a some bud rot when I investigated a couple of buds - there's some subtle signs on the outside I spotted , I pulled them apart and could see the vibrant green turning to a dull brown inside, so I cut em off and managed to save a small handful of green bud that's drying out now

Only a few days left now and that's the first mold I've found, which is good - I've found if you keep the temperature when they're in the dark over 19C and make sure there is good air movement then most mold can be avoided

With such a densely packed grow it's important to keep in top of these things, an eye for small details can make a huge difference

PXL_20230528_185757912.jpg

PXL_20230528_185745914.jpg

PXL_20230528_185805118.jpg

PXL_20230528_185819690.jpg

Noticed a some bud rot when I investigated a couple of buds - there's some subtle signs on the outside I spotted , I pulled them apart and could see the vibrant green turning to a dull brown inside, so I cut em off and managed to save a small handful of green bud that's drying out now

Only a few days left now and that's the first mold I've found, which is good - I've found if you keep the temperature when they're in the dark over 19C and make sure there is good air movement then most mold can be avoided

With such a densely packed grow it's important to keep in top of these things, an eye for small details can make a huge difference

Sorry to hear about the bud rot hopefully you got it all.

That's too bad Amigo.
Garden looks amazing.
I had rot issues this summer.
It's serious stuff, I lost 4 pounds.
Good luck my friend.
Take care.

Bill284 😎