Gorilla Glue #4

So this is what she looks like. I will give her 24 hours maybe 48 if she still looks good I'll keep her if not I'll have to suck it up and cut the top off damn I am so pissed at myself I'm almost out of medication and can't afford to not get a good harvest this run

Attachments

• 20191012_101627.jpg
    20191012_101627.jpg
    752.6 KB · Views: 55
  • 20191012_101639.jpg
    20191012_101639.jpg
    551.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 20191012_101643.jpg
    20191012_101643.jpg
    664.4 KB · Views: 55
Ok so my question is will the part where I pinched stay bent like that or will it stand back up like normal just with a knuckle? I dont see how it will stand back like normal. My other question is do I do this right lol
I just got done growing GG#4 and had to pinch the colas of one of my plants to keep them from hitting the lights (7 ft. tent with QB's so plenty of headroom). They did stay down (they grew sideways instead of into the light) and formed more clumps instead of the traditional long bud shape. You should be OK and by the way, you were a lot gentler than I was when I did it ;)
Another plant I did allow to get close to the QB's and it did burn the cola a bit :(
These plants had their final chop on Tuesday and I put some plants that were popped on 9/2 into the tent. I'm still vegging these and today I'm installing a SCROG screen. Maybe another couple of weeks of tucking while in veg and likely an additional couple of weeks of tucking while in flower before I'll let them grow above the screen.
Yours are looking good:thumb:

I just got done growing GG#4 and had to pinch the colas of one of my plants to keep them from hitting the lights (7 ft. tent with QB's so plenty of headroom). They did stay down (they grew sideways instead of into the light) and formed more clumps instead of the traditional long bud shape. You should be OK and by the way, you were a lot gentler than I was when I did it ;)
Another plant I did allow to get close to the QB's and it did burn the cola a bit :(
These plants had their final chop on Tuesday and I put some plants that were popped on 9/2 into the tent. I'm still vegging these and today I'm installing a SCROG screen. Maybe another couple of weeks of tucking while in veg and likely an additional couple of weeks of tucking while in flower before I'll let them grow above the screen.
Yours are looking good:thumb:
You have any pics to share of your GG#4

My seeds are also from dr. Seeds. I only planted one though and it was stunted. I pop the rest of the seeds and see what happens. It’s good smoke though.
1 out of my 5 seeds was also stunted but that's just the luck of the draw:(
I've popped the last two of my seeds. One took off quickly; I've topped it 4x's since popping on 9/2, the other is slow, topping only twice so far. I'm SCROGing this grow so I want a lot of bud sites.
I'm happy enough with these seeds that I just bought 5 more today.

I think mine took 9-10 weeks. I chop decently early too. Max 10% amber.
I am hoping around mid December so I can have some new Christmas nugs but will be happy when ever. I'll problem wait till a good 40% amber I have 2 that are getting nice nugs and one that will for sure not be ready till at least end of December maybe even January

ok good News the TOP I Broke is growing like a monster She is already healed also figured out a way to get my light where it needs to be looking at the progress between the 3 they will Not finish at the same time from the frist to the last will be at least a 4/5 week difference but all is super good

Back
Top Bottom