TheStickyEst's 2nd Run!

TheStickyEst

Hello everyone I'm back with a 2nd run. This time around I'm growing in FFOF/Happy Frog and will be using geoflora nutes. I'm hoping @GeoFlora Nutrients will sponsor this grow but I will be using them regardless. Made some adjustments from some lessons learned from my 1st grow and hope to improve upon my last grow. Last grow I ended up with 6oz each of GSC and Bruce Banner and 4oz of Gorilla Glue. This time around I'm doing GSC,Bruce Banner,Gorilla Glue, and Vanilla Frosting. Ladies are germinated and freshly popped into soil.

20220117_174215.jpg

Hello everyone I'm back with a 2nd run. This time around I'm growing in FFOF/Happy Frog and will be using geoflora nutes. I'm hoping @GeoFlora Nutrients will sponsor this grow but I will be using them regardless. Made some adjustments from some lessons learned from my 1st grow and hope to improve upon my last grow. Last grow I ended up with 6oz each of GSC and Bruce Banner and 4oz of Gorilla Glue. This time around I'm doing GSC,Bruce Banner,Gorilla Glue, and Vanilla Frosting. Ladies are germinated and freshly popped into soil.

20220117_174215.jpg
Good luck on you grow!

20220117_174215.jpg
Great variety my friend @TheStickyEst . I love GG
:popcorn:

Stay safe
Bill

Heya,

Love the labels =)
If you do not mind, what made you pick the GeoFlora Nutrients this round?
And could you share a bit on the double cup setup?
What light are you using/planning on using as well?

Looking forward to following along here =)

Red
Thanks Red I belive another member @Emilya uses Geoflora and speaks highly of them. I have really cruddy public water that I was afraid of using in my last grow and Geoflora is supposed to have overcome all the reasons I had to be afraid. Plus I hated mixing nutes up every night when the 3 plants I had decided they wanted to run 3 separate wet/dry cycles. The Geoflora is an amendment/top dress type of organic fertilizer/nutrient which means I mix in or top dress a certain amount based on container size and can water as needed. No more mixing anything and it's organic which is a big plus in my book. As for lighting I'm running a @Mars Hydro Marshydro tsw 2000. Toying with the idea of adding one or two small "blurple" lights on the side of the tsw for added spectrum during flower.

I'm in for the second round. Good luck and happy growing!

20220117_174215.jpg
We see you ;) Thank you for the support. Can't wait to see how the beauties will thrive!

Three gal's have broken the surface now Sadly GG didn't take so I've started another seed and will hope for the best! Bruce Branner and Vanilla Frosting are doing well can't wait to see what VF does. GSC has broken the surface but seems to be struggling I'm hoping for the best the last GSC grew 6oz of pretty fine smoke.

20220122_192021.jpg

Just got my tracking number for all the nutes I'm trying to use this grow. Really excited to try this product and see what it'll do. I contacted @GeoFlora Nutrients for information and they hooked me up with a supplier that was cheaper then anywhere I happened to look and on top of that got in touch with the supplier when a coupon code didn't work for me! Really happy with the customer service!

Screenshot_20220125-102301_Chrome.jpg

Just got my tracking number for all the nutes I'm trying to use this grow. Really excited to try this product and see what it'll do. I contacted @GeoFlora Nutrients for information and they hooked me up with a supplier that was cheaper then anywhere I happened to look and on top of that got in touch with the supplier when a coupon code didn't work for me! Really happy with the customer service!

Screenshot_20220125-102301_Chrome.jpg
We're glad you're happy with the experience. Can't wait to see the magical growth to come ;)

Short update plants are looking good. Vanilla Frosting is the smaller of the two seedlings with an odd second set of leaves three tips on one side and a single tip on the opposite side. Bruce Banner is big and green true to name. Which is nice because of the three strains last run I've enjoyed smoking her the most! The clones in the back got switched to 5 gallon pots with geoflora veg and look to really enjoy it. I've got a friend who wants to start a tent of their own so i offered to let them use cuttings taken when I do a defoliation. I'm not sure how clones cloned from a clone will do but if he wants to try it oh well.

20220208_173021.jpg

20220208_173007.jpg

Back
Top Bottom