Bonus pics of the doggos new duds, Maggie is unsure, wesley is unbothered. Lol

20201024_155755.jpg

20201024_093916.jpg
20201024_155830.jpg

@Emilya , I plan on "bro science-ing" it up and watering the chem og with straight ice water tonight, driving a screw through the stem, and leaving it in darkness for an extended period before chop. Hell, even if its not actually "helping" it isn't hurting anything either. And at least it gives me something to do with my hands! Lmao

Saw where you had chimed in on a post that showed up in the "this week's most popular posts" email I got. Screw the haters... there always gonna be there. Shittin' in the street...

Keep up the good work and research!

Did the dirty! For "bro" science! I watered the auto chem og with plain ice water for its last water, drilled a hole all the way truth the stem, down low near the base of the stalk, then drove a small screw into the hole. Also took the light out of that tent, and did not hang the new one yet. She will sit in darkness until tomorrow night. Not the mysterious mythical 48hr time frame, but it will get right at 30hrs solid darkness before chop.

20201024_171055.jpg
20201024_171045.jpg
20201024_171037.jpg

I know this really is bro science technically, because I don't have a side by side control...but. I'm documenting it and ill do the small one that's still growing normal. But past that ill actually do a side by side in the future, as I have the most of those auto chem og seeds vs any other strain/variety i have on hand atm.

Couple of shots I took real fast before tearing the light out from over her!!

20201024_171206.jpg
20201024_171115.jpg

Crappy shots I know... come Monday ill have plenty of good ones!!

Got down in the veg tent too, got both lights situated in it, and did one last final pre flower defol before I chuck em in the other tent under 12-12 with the new light!!

Didn't get pics, will tomorrow.

Ah hell @Backlipslide , don't take it personally, you can not agree with something all you want, I was really being a smart ass because the people that were commenting in the thread I was referencing earlier were bull headed, don't care what you say, do, show. You're wrong im right. So I did all that largely to be spiteful!!! Lol

@oldsmokey just had some issues with MC, ProMix, and not pHing, something about the source of their nitrogen.

Also, HutchBenedict just started a new journal and had this tidbit of information in his first post.

This explains why the balls are back.

Oh my. Great. I got the gray, non ball version. And just started into a big bag....

Soo, just saw this while reading reviews for a simple drying rack on the site that begins with an A and end in N.

I've not heard of "sweating" buds in a bag or something of the like before. ?????

20201025_103847.jpg

MAGIC BULLETS DON'T FAIL ME NOW!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cool:

I'll also have everyone note that I lubed the magic bullet gun with sneaky snake oil!!

So im covered, foolproof

Back
Top Bottom