Have a safe one!
thanks Shed!
I used diluted 3% peroxide to help control it. It did not kill it completely but will help you get them done before it gets to bad. Good news is PM is not harmful to humans. Bud worms are immune to all known pesticides from what I understand. And they are tiny if not microscopic at the beginning which makes it impossible to tell you have them until you see the moths that lay the eggs or you have bud death. Many of the reasons many growers prefer only to grow indoors to keep these things out of the grow.

Thanks for helping :love:
@InTheShed had had success with citric acid spray for PM.
Thanks for helping :high-five:

Well about the bud the leaf trimmer. It helped a lot especially when it came to sativa as well they're more airy and fluffy however I'll show you an update when I get back I did find the space between the plates where the bud would sit, to where this sugar leaf would fall through the grate and then get cut by the razor bar, I found that distance to be further than I would like. I prefer a tighter trim. But when you have so much to take down at one time, beggars can't be choosers.
I will do an update when I get back after I have cleaned it and what not. It was OK but not outstanding. Cost approximately $300 Amazon. So when I get back and the plants that I left up drying hole instead of a wet trim dry, it will be interesting to see how theBowl trimmer responds to dry sugar leaves.
I have taken down all of them. Only cheese was cut and hung as is. The rest I wet trim and dried on a drying rack.
I did purchase a vacuum sealer machine but haven't tried it yet. Any suggestions or tricks??

BTW
The RA dried like bright Lavender but with more Ruby to them. Sooo in love with her:love:

I did purchase a vacuum sealer machine but haven't tried it yet. Any suggestions or tricks??
Just make sure the moisture is at the right level and stop the vacuum process before it squishes the bud down to nothing trying to get as much air out as possible. You wouldn't want to do this until your product is cured or it will be a harsh smoke and probably not smell all that great.

To the baking soda spray seemed to work. I started taking down my OG Kush down last night. I have it a wash in h2o2 solution and it’s hanging now. I’m planning to get it in the fridge this morning. We’re moving today and 1/3 of the plant is still in the ground....not sure how this will play out. Might have to chop the rest next weekend when we come do a final clean of our place.

@WTM how did your move go? I'm happy everything worked out for you. :love:

Thank you for asking! We hired movers and that helped tremendously because we also have our first 7 month old with us. I can’t even imagine trying to make our move without hired hands. There was plenty to do otherwise. We’re in an apartment for now and are looking to buy an old farmhouse with some land so we can start growing all sorts of flowers to sell.

Back
Top Bottom