Budginger Does Gorilla Glue #4

My Fiancé isn’t very interested in the growing or harvesting part. She likes the topicals and pills I make her but other than that she tries to stay away! One way I have been able to get her involved is photography! She enjoys that so I get her to help me take photos sometimes which gets her involved and makes me happy and she’s happy doing the photos! It works and I love the growing portion so it’s a win win! The garden is my Dutch Zen area!

Southern Ontario close to Toronto with a CFL team like oskee wee wee? Haha! If so we could be neighbours lol

Eat em raw! We have season tickets haha. We're not too far from the stadium, around parkdale.

My wife just likes to look at the pictures of the plants, she picks the biggest of the crop and is really proud to have the biggest one of the group. She does a good job lol

Eat em raw! We have season tickets haha. We're not too far from the stadium, around parkdale.

My wife just likes to look at the pictures of the plants, she picks the biggest of the crop and is really proud to have the biggest one of the group. She does a good job lol
That’s always good and your about 5mins away From me!

... Oh boy. Here we go.
:thedoubletake::rofl:

Meanwhile in tiger town, I had to up pot the girls. I definitely started too early since I'm still waiting for the crop to cure. Pretty sure I'm going to cave on jarring/burping soon, I'm so torn on what to do in getting things progressing without ruining everything I just grew. I just hope that impatience isn't getting the best of me. I'm going to see how they react to their final pots, and make a decision then. And for once, I dint have pictures. Boo, hiss.

I'm in Southern Ontario, close to Toronto. Home of a better cfl team though ;). There's a ton of Canadians here, a lot from Ontario. My wife named it curious george, she's sticking with the gorilla theme for the grow lol. She has zero interest in smoking, consuming cultivating cannabis (when she's not pregnant of course), so whatever I can do to have her interested somewhat/not ask to to stop growing, I'll do it. She's 6 months along, due in mid June. Im actually surprised she's letting me keep going with the tent now that we're getting into the dog days... And the fact that it's our first. Thanks for asking!

I'm at work too but I'm fortunate enough to be able to go on my phone a lot during the day. I'll check out your grow for sure!

6 months ehh!!? Third trimester soon!! That’s exciting! Congratulations to you and your wife by the way!! Do you guys know what your having? Or is it a surprise? I know this is all so personal, you can reply back to me in a personal message if you like.

Ontario, awesome you guys getting some nice weather on that side of the country? It’s been nice in Alberta. Some of my closest friends are from Ontario. They moved here and never left lol!

Haha yeah, yeah, maybe the better team, Edmonton’s only three grey cups behind Toronto!! Now that Edmonton got rid of their star quarterback, who knows what’s in store for the next season. Calgary, well.. I learned my ABC’s when I was younger. Any body but Calgary. Lol :laughtwo:

What do you do for work? Again, maybe PM me with a reply if you don’t want to disclose that information lol.

My Fiancé isn’t very interested in the growing or harvesting part. She likes the topicals and pills I make her but other than that she tries to stay away! One way I have been able to get her involved is photography! She enjoys that so I get her to help me take photos sometimes which gets her involved and makes me happy and she’s happy doing the photos! It works and I love the growing portion so it’s a win win! The garden is my Dutch Zen area!

Gotta love a win/win situation! :yahoo:

Yeah it’s a zen area for sure! Except for me, I’m crammed into a small storage closet with 24” of high ceilings, then it cuts down to 5’ ceiling because of the boot room off the garage is there and the way my tent is set up. Plus it’s crammed full, of well, storage. Useless crap, haha most of it is my upstairs neighbors :rolleyes: So it’s not very enjoyable to be in there, but it gets the job done and I’m okay with it, I guess haha

Congratulations on grow journal of the month by the way!! :bravo::passitleft: Well done, sir!!

Beauty, thanks. Do you have any tips for super cropping? I'm scared to alter them, but gotta learn this stuff haha.
I'm also into a gg4 grow,I topped my girl numerous times letting her recoup each time. at flower,she'll look like this with mass cola tops.

Attachments

• 20190329_194900.jpg
    20190329_194900.jpg
    473.4 KB · Views: 78
Well the girls have made the move to the tent. They're going to enjoy more light for sure. I'm excited to only have 4 plants this grow around. Five made it a little crowded, and I'm going to be more aggressive with trimming fan leaves, and by that I mean I'm actually going to do it this time haha. Filled the bottom of the pots with stone before using oceans farm, soaking then transplanting. I've also got my new monkey fan set on low to get some stalk strength started as well as move some air around. I think I'm going to give water once more then start some nutrients. Annnd it starts alll over again haha.

Happy Tuesday everyone. I've started nutrients finally, but just a quarter dosage of 313. I wish I had used calmag but that'll be next feeding. Not much else to report, maybe I'll have topped by next update. Maybe I'll be lazy. We'll see. I also forgot to put rocks down, so I'm gonna have to trim the bottom fans.

Well, a week later and I've finally topped. I was much more comfortable doing it this time compared to my first time. I also gave them a full strength dose of 3-1-3 and they have really really taken a liking to it. I'm going to keep alternating water and nutrients with a bit of calmag. I'm probably going to put the scrog on tomorrow!

Not related to this grow but I've started germinating some northern lights auto-flowers and one jack herer (photo). I haven't done an auto before so this'll be a new learning experience for me. I'll probably start a thread on that later.. When there's actually something interesting to report on.

I'm hoping to be more active on the Gg #4 now, we've had our baby shower and now we're just just looking to settle in before the baby which means more home time/baby time/plants time haha.

Here's a picture post topping.

Looking at this picture I need to adjust the pots to space them. I originally did that for the fan so it could hit the whole crop but now I'll square that up.

Lol once the baby is here, there won’t be much time for anything else :cheesygrinsmiley: lol except for wishing you were asleep. :laugh:

:passitleft:

I'm such a grump when I don't sleep too much, so that's gonna be a lot of fun haha

Long time no update! Life's been busy outside the grow, but hey my work might be going on strike so I'll have more time on my hands.

Things have really progressed in the last week and a half. I've been tucking bud sites all around the scrog, I'm definitely getting more efficient use of it this time around. That being said I think I'm going to trip to 12/12 on Monday. Still going strong with 3-1-3,and gave them some more calmag today. They're going to take off next week, I'm anticipating them Bush out a lot.

Side note, my outdoor crop is coming along nicely, I was going to do a separate journal for them before but now I'm thinking I'll just add them to this journal. Anyways, here's the pictures.

This is also another reason I haven't updated in a while, I've been distracted with our new BBQ.

Things are humming along, I'm just going to let her grow at this point and forego anymore tucking in the scrog. Hopefully it'll turn out a bit better this team. I've also been defoliating a little bit the last two days. I'm too scare to shock the girls so Ivr been doing a few under the canopy every night on each plant.

That being said, crop is scheduled to finish roughly 12 days before our baby comes.. Yikes. I was going to do another journal on my outdoor grow but due to time constraints approaching I think I'll just periodically update here.

The white clothes pin is my jack herer pheno, the rest are the Northern lights auto-flowers (the wife's plant is the blue clothes pin haha)

Back
Top Bottom