Budginger Does Gorilla Glue #4

Looks good Bud.... you filled that scrog in nicely. You did the flip to 12/12 on Monday?

Yup, flipped on May 1st. I feel like the scrog is being utilized a lot better than last time. Do you still tuck leaves under the scrog in flower? I was told I can let em go by now.

Yes... typically after you flip you let them go. Many growers will remove all the undergrowth that doesn't make it to the canopy a week before they flip. Most of that stuff never produces much other than larf, which is good if you are doing edibles etc. but the removed stuff allows the plant to focus building up the main colas.

Rise and grind. After a long day at the Jay's game, and another birthday party, I woke up to find out I had transplanted the seedlings to their final pots. Awesome, go me, but I have to where to put them due to the temperature. I'm going to keep them in the front room and pray they don't have a smell to them. My wife can smell everything. (36 days to go, it's crazy how fast it's gone.)

Anyways I can't diagnose any problems as I don't really remember transplanting. Which kinda sucks because I wanted to see the roots on the auto flowers. I'm just curious if they take the same as a normal feminized pheno. Ah well, there's always next time. Here's the kids in their final spots. I didn't even make a mess, go me.

Also the scrog looks great.

The scrog is looking great dude!! Your transplanted girls, look like someone was drunk when they did it haha :rofl: Sort of jealous you were at the jays game. 35 days to go eh? My guess is she will go into labour on the 32nd day from now... just a guess lol. My daughters due date was the 12 of May, but the wife went into labour on the 5th and the daughter was born on the 7th.

The scrog is looking great dude!! Your transplanted girls, look like someone was drunk when they did it haha :rofl: Sort of jealous you were at the jays game. 35 days to go eh? My guess is she will go into labour on the 32nd day from now... just a guess lol. My daughters due date was the 12 of May, but the wife went into labour on the 5th and the daughter was born on the 7th.

Thanks! I'm doing a much better job using it than last time. There isn't much to be jealous about going to a Jay's game lately. Unless you're a fan of the visiting team. We saw the Grichuk homer and left haha. I think she's going to take after her mother and be late. I hope we get an early birthike you did.

The Stroh Show looked a little upset. He needs to curb that temper when talking to managers. Behind the scenes stuff. I'm a big Jays fan but hard to follow this year :(

It was nice to see he wanted to still play, but he's gotta realize that he's going to hurt himself if he works past the 100 pitch count. We'll end up trading him for sure now. That'll help our rebuild.

Life is as busy as ever, so I'll update when I can. Between prepping for a kid, switching over to a night schedule for work amongst other daily routines, I'm surprised I found a minute to make this post.

That being said I'm in the exciting part of flower, the leaves are getting frosty and the pistils are standing up straight. I don't want to jinx myself but I think this crop is going to be hearty. I thought I defoliated a lot of fan leaves before flipping out but now I'm starting to realize I barely touched it haha. Anyhow I'm going to try and turn in and get some sleep while I can.

No way I would've fit a fifth plant in this time size I utilized the scrog.

Well, after a long delay I have some (5 minutes maybe) free time. My wife and I safely had our daughter a week ago. 7 pounds 15 ounces, she's just perfect. She looks like her mom so that's a plus for her too lol

So that being said I missed a few days at home to feed. A friend of mine who I go to for advice was able to give them a feeding so I feel pretty good about not being there for them. I think I have a week to go until day 60 of flower, so I'm going to have to keep an eye out shortly. Growth has been great, I've failed in my quest to de-fan the crop, Ive gotta be more vigilant with that to promote growth in the canopy. But I can't complain, everything looks good.

Side note, my outdoor crop is doing well. My autoflowers are blooming and my phenosnare almost ready for topping. A friend of mine bailed on some clones I made for him, was going to give them away but kept them instead. I'm going to nurture them so much and show him how it turned out. He doesn't like the fact that I named the plant after him haha.

Everything is looking fantastic :thumb:

Glad to see your ladies were taken care of while you guys experienced the most rewarding things a person can go through. Congratulations again!!

P.s- I’m loving the green lee. Just bought a big used one for work for 150$ couldn’t complain at that price.

Well, after a long delay I have some (5 minutes maybe) free time. My wife and I safely had our daughter a week ago. 7 pounds 15 ounces, she's just perfect. She looks like her mom so that's a plus for her too lol

So that being said I missed a few days at home to feed. A friend of mine who I go to for advice was able to give them a feeding so I feel pretty good about not being there for them. I think I have a week to go until day 60 of flower, so I'm going to have to keep an eye out shortly. Growth has been great, I've failed in my quest to de-fan the crop, Ive gotta be more vigilant with that to promote growth in the canopy. But I can't complain, everything looks good.

Side note, my outdoor crop is doing well. My autoflowers are blooming and my phenosnare almost ready for topping. A friend of mine bailed on some clones I made for him, was going to give them away but kept them instead. I'm going to nurture them so much and show him how it turned out. He doesn't like the fact that I named the plant after him haha.

Congrats on the new member of the family! I wish you guys all the best!

The garden is booming as well fantastic!

Well, the harvest happened today. Shout out to my wife who let me just crush the entire crop in one sitting, trimming up 4 plants in one day isn't my idea of an amazing time, but it's obviously necessary. After acouple breaks, a few diaper changes, and a sore back, it's finally done. A lot of quality bud, but also aot of popcorn. I failed in my goal to thin out the canopy more to allow for growth below, which has resulted in a lot of leafy fluffy buds. That's actually okay though, they're coated in thc and I really enjoyed the butter I made last time, I'm going to have a lot more bud for budder, but my ultimate goal for next grow is convert that to smoke able bud as much as possible. Anyways enough rambling. Here's the crop. I had a celebratory drink at the end of the job

i had four of these totes, one for each plant

One plant turned very purple, I'm kind of disappointed I didn't get a picture of the bin. Anyhow thus concludes my indoor growing till late September, humidity is pretty redicilous right now so I'll just stick with my outdoor crop. Not sure if I'll post pictures or make another thread for it, my free time has dwindled recently so I'll figure it out then. Thanks for tuning in everyone! Been quite the journey.

Thanks for sharing @BudGinger i was actually just wondering about you this morning!! I absolutely understand your free time has dwindled down to nothing. Been through all of that!! But it doesn’t matter, all that matters is that your baby is healthy!! You will regain some more “free time” as she gets older, but not by much! Lol:laughtwo:

When we first had our baby, she gave her self an 11pm bed time, slept for a couple hours and back up she got. It was tough getting through it, but we’re all still alive. We eventually started sleep training, and she eventually got a earlier bed time every week went by. Eventually got to 630pm and she went to bed, only waking up once through the night. She eventually slept right through the night and it’s Been amazing ever since lol, never co slept with her, she’s always been in her crib! Having her go to bed at 630 was a god sent, giving me some free time before having to go to bed before having to wake up for work and do it all over again. Lol it may be tough right now, but things will get better man!!

Good job on the final crop!! You have some great smoke to enjoy now!! :thumb:

I’m super happy for your lil family!!

Back
Top Bottom