No Pains Gorilla Glue Grow (Free Beans From Herbies) RDWC, LED, CO2

With today marking new beginnings. I'm going to put down 1 bean to start and take clones off her and run the clones in my set up . I have always wanted to run them but never had. So this is just a little precursor to the future of the next journal!
humboldt.JPG
Love blueberry. Definitely one of my all time fav

Supposed to be almost 100% identical because they came from tissue culture? :hmmmm: :oops::love:
Yes Sir and that is one of the main advantages as they will all feed , grow ,flower and ripen identically and the Mother will be put into flower after I take the clones so I will know exactly what to expect for the stretch , flower production etc and this strain has a flowering period of 45 days !! super fast so my guess is the clones will be ready for the flip or be in the first week of 12/12 when the mother is wrapping up ! I am going to have to pull out one of my tents to pull this off.
Love blueberry. Definitely one of my all time fav
Ah yes Blueberry created by Dj short. I only grew it once and it was from crop king . It was good. What had attracted me to this one is for one these are from the breeder, two it is their signature strain, three and one of the most important is flavor flavor flavor !! This strain is supposed to be out of this world when it comes to the blueberry flavor on the inhale and a creamy muffin flavor on the exhale!! The short flowering time is a super bonus ! I also picked up a new strain from them that just released this year Granny Candy !! here are some short vids on them Blueberry Muffin , Granny Candy . I'm excited about running both.

Okay so me being me I snipped a small branch about 8 days ago so I could get a little preview of what's to come ,took some pics ,scoped her and to the vape. I took two pulls and put it down. I was very surprised she had nice flavor , I got a small hint citrus even this early. The ride well it was nice and comfy seems like I put it on cruise control. From the time I snipped it ,In my opinion it still had about 4 weeks based on how the plants looked. So If I'm right in the amount the potencey will increase over those week. These Ladies are going to have me like Katt Williams "This Shit right Hear" !
IMG_3818.JPG

No I'm Not going to get nug of the Month with these pictures. :)
IMG_3820.JPG
IMG_3819.JPG
IMG_3821.JPG

In other news I just checked on the blueberry muffin bean ..and She was Ready !!! NO soak straight in the middle of wet paper towel and put in a baggie and bam 36 hours later!! I would say she is off to a good start. I know look at me a hydro messing with soil right. lol
IMG_3822.JPG
IMG_3823.JPG
IMG_3824.JPG

okay so Wednesday these ladies received a res change and are now on week 7 feed of 9 in the feed schedule receiving the aggressive mixture they are still taking up close to 7 gallons a day and that means tomorrow will be another res change ..the pulled the ppm's down by 100 with 24 hrs. again, with that I feel that they could take more but with the results I'm seeing, there is no reason to increase it I'm my opinion. This is the first time I have tried Ripen ..based on what I have seen and read it does a good job. I have also dropped it another 100 ppm so now its 600ppm + or - 100. Ph has been very solid. As of this very Moment I am not only impressed with what I am seeing , I am also grateful.

In other new Blue berry muffin sprouted yesterday . These have to be the fastest sprouts I have since make my own and starting with fresh beans.

Pics to come when time allows it . I hope everyone is having a fantastic day !

here are the pics at res change, ladies are doing good ..things are getting thick. Also a pic of the baby blue berry muffin and some flower going into and new toy as well as the after, always have to do a test run :) .
IMG_3834.JPG
IMG_3835.JPG
IMG_3836.JPG
IMG_3837.JPG
IMG_3838.JPG
IMG_3839.JPG
IMG_3843.JPG
IMG_3847.JPG

Went and check on the ladies and its time to get some more yoyo's . I didn't like seeing it . However I am grateful to have this kind of problem. In my set up its difficult to get all the way to the back but you can bet that once I get more yoyo's I will find a way to get to them!!
IMG_3851.JPG
IMG_3852.JPG
IMG_3853.JPG
IMG_3854.JPG

Yoyo's have been added. still need about three more but they should be able to wait until I can get them. I'm not planning on having any more break .To some pics of some leaners as I was digging around in the back.
IMG_3860.JPG
IMG_3861.JPG
IMG_3862.JPG
IMG_3863.JPG
IMG_3864.JPG
IMG_3865.JPG
IMG_3866.JPG

Ladies have had a res change still running week 7 of my feed co2 has been reduced to 500 ppm with a + or - 100 band ..I will more than likely narrow the band so that it stays pretty close to atmospheric .. I'm going to see what they knock it down to. I have attached more yoyo's I think my total is close to 36 lol , I should have put a second net up for support. Littile Blueberry Muffin is doing well and I think I might be getting better at these bud shots!! :) . I hope everyone is having a Fantastic Day !! On with the Pics!
IMG_3908.JPG
IMG_3909.JPG
IMG_3910.JPG
IMG_3911.JPG
IMG_3912.JPG
IMG_3913.JPG
IMG_3915.JPG

Just beautiful. :) It's gonna be a lot of trimming.:hmmmm:🤠
Thank you sir! Yes it is , especially since I'm a scissor type of guy . You know who your friends are when it comes to trim time. lol
Sir I think there's a problem. The forest is suppose to be outside your home! Gonna have to contact the forestry service.
Lol. Right !! I thought of getting plastic monkeys from a barrel of monkey game and hanging them and playing this song
100toys52.jpg

Thank you sir! Yes it is , especially since I'm a scissor type of guy . You know who your friends are when it comes to trim time. lol

Lol. Right !! I thought of getting plastic monkeys from a barrel of monkey game and hanging them and playing this song
100toys52.jpg
That would be an awesome photo! You'd definitely have to turn into a gif.

100toys52.jpg
Great band and nice looking jungle man 👍👍

Yes he knows how to put on a good show and sounds just like his recordings awesome.
awesome. Good times and great sound that's what they are all about.
You running your new light yet ?
Funny you should ask that as I just finished Boxing her up to send her as a gift. I have found her an excellent home where I'm certain She will be used to her fullest potential and with any luck we will see her around here !

Back
Top Bottom