Aloha! @Momma’s Kitchen Holy smokes! Fantastic grow and harvest momma! Congrats! All the plants looked fat and healthy. The red Afro is a stunner :thedoubletake:

I hope all is blessed and the puppy makes a full recovery!

:passitleft::thedoubletake:

Aloha! @Momma’s Kitchen Holy smokes! Fantastic grow and harvest momma! Congrats! All the plants looked fat and healthy. The red Afro is a stunner :thedoubletake:

I hope all is blessed and the puppy makes a full recovery!

:passitleft::thedoubletake:
Thank Sunny! I'm still ytaking down but the RA is awesome!

Hi all. I’m hoping for some help! I see some powdery mildew as well as some small caterpillars digging though some buds. I’m not sure about spraying with neem oil this late in the game. I think they have a couple weeks left. Any thoughts? @Momma’s Kitchen @BeanTownFan420 @JimJonesJr @MrSauga

F77BBCD3-5D75-431B-AC41-2F343E4E4F24.jpeg
3DB3D6CD-FFAB-4EC9-AE35-C423637CCA01.jpeg
E872E069-9DA2-4ED3-B515-987CC8CA2201.jpeg
09435828-03A1-4814-AC32-066799BD6A88.jpeg

I used diluted 3% peroxide to help control it. It did not kill it completely but will help you get them done before it gets to bad. Good news is PM is not harmful to humans. Bud worms are immune to all known pesticides from what I understand. And they are tiny if not microscopic at the beginning which makes it impossible to tell you have them until you see the moths that lay the eggs or you have bud death. Many of the reasons many growers prefer only to grow indoors to keep these things out of the grow.

Well I ran to CVS for some hydrogen peroxide, but they were out and I needed to get back home so I tried some baking soda and water. It had rained the night before and I applied the baking soda and water after the sun was out hoping they would dry off again. I haven’t seen any sign of PM yet, so fingers crossed.

we do have a big rain storm coming though tonight so I threw a shade canopy over the ladies.Quite conspicuous!!

@WTM i am sorry for the delay. Hubby and I are taking RR although it's hard to come down.... boating day!!!

I know your in good hands here because I would go to these friends for all my own advice so good choice of company! Thanks guys for answering!
I haven't had any experience with mildew. Is it mildew or dried spray? Just curious. That I know.
Do you wash after spraying?

I have never had caterpillars either. I'm sorry I'm of not help.

Back
Top Bottom