Yes congratulations on the harvest mama you have done a fantastic job and I think you're making the right call!

Thanks I did for sure! The rain was a lot. There definitely was the edge of rot like Amy says. It was so scary. Thanks for your company:love:
You did a helluva job this year, congrats.
Thanks Penny for sharing your knowledge and cheering me on.

I kept them out as long as I could. The rain stopped yesterday but it was so damp.
Hooray for harvest day!
:yahoo:
Thanks Dutch!!!
:cheer: great work momma!

There’s nothing like the relief of being able to lie in bed and listen to the sound of the rain without a hint of panic! SO relaxing after a stressful ‘edge-of-rot’ period of outdoor growing.

So much work you have on now managing and harvesting them all! All strength to your arms woman! :love: (and his as well - who’s helping!)

You know my struggles!!! I was sleeping like that for the past two weeks.
Thank you so much!! It has been a fun and exciting ride. I have learn't so
Much through this process. I am so grateful for all you guidance and support. :love:
My hubby helped me build my arm (once he caned to my vision.... hahah) and he helped carry the plants inside. He keeps me company from time to time if I'm working late on them. Other than that growing is my baby. My therapy.
I bought a Bud Bowl Trimmer on Zon. I took 5 down without it but it helps me for sure but not as clean I like. :love:
Momma got scissor hands! Now I see why people have teams go in and trim. I am not even half way in still. I took yesterday off as a brain break.:love:

Don't you find it hard to trim that way? Harder to see what you have to trim?

I bought the bowl trimmer. Works great but again it baffles me when it moves the buds along that it doesn't ruin the trichromes?

I have moved out what was in my bud room to take down which is about 8 plants that were ready and shoved all the others that have yet to finish in there. I also switched my timmer to 7am on - 7pm off. It may screw up what is in there a bit but I'll have to chance it. They are about 4 weeks into bud. Before the lights went off at 1 pm.

Feeding 30.5g MC

Recap:
I am no where near done however I do feel I made the right call. I am going to make notes at the end of the journal of all the things I would do differently or change up from design, arrangements, feeding and schedules.

Until then.... I clip.

I wish we could go live and keep each other company :love:

Did I mention I am pushing through all my veg room after this to focus on just Red Afro, Kalashnikov, Alaskan Purple, Sex Wax and Green Gelato for breeding? Hell ya I am... before I do I want to go camping. I do feel I need a break. However, that is my plan in the back of my head. Not to mention new lights. I think I may go with Budget Lights?

I have not even harvested yet and I am already planning a 12 plant auto grow for next summer so it will be in full bloom for the 4th of July and done by the end of the month.
Look for some super autos by breeder Stitch

I have not even harvested yet and I am already planning a 12 plant auto grow for next summer so it will be in full bloom for the 4th of July and done by the end of the month.

I feel ya. I have a long list of things I'm going to do differently for next summer. I was thinking of running autos as well I've never done that before so it might freak me out but I think it might be easier for outdoors. I don't know much about autos and if they produce the exact same I have no idea I have to do some reading I suppose.

I feel ya. I have a long list of things I'm going to do differently for next summer. I was thinking of running autos as well I've never done that before so it might freak me out but I think it might be easier for outdoors. I don't know much about autos and if they produce the exact same I have no idea I have to do some reading I suppose.
Not all autos are created equal Early autos never got bigger than 3 ' & produced small amounts. They were first crossed with Indica. All of the free w/ purchase auto seeds that seed company give away are the older verities. So autos have got a bad name . The new breed are crossed with sativa & have longer veg times, so plants can get much bigger but still flower without the 12/12 photo period. The plant I grew was a Super Auto

Not all autos are created equal Early autos never got bigger than 3 ' & produced small amounts. They were first crossed with Indica. All of the free w/ purchase auto seeds that seed company give away are the older verities. So autos have got a bad name . The new breed are crossed with sativa & have longer veg times, so plants can get much bigger but still flower without the 12/12 photo period. The plant I grew was a Super Auto

Gotcha had no idea. See I have a lot to learn :high-five:
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom