Hey Momma 20 - 25% amber is lots in my book. I think you are doing the right thing . Take down the once you are planning. Moving some inside to finish might be a good idea too if your able. I bet once you get the few done your talking about there might be another one close or ready and so on and do on. Witch would be ok because you have a lot of trimming to do.

Nothing wrong with slightly early if conditions demand it Momma! You’re doing an incredible job with them in very difficult current circumstances.

I think moving the ones you want to go for longer inside would be ok for them and definitely better than 20º and +75%RH! And if they don’t like it, you take em down which is the ther option anyways. Only caveat about that would be potentially compromisong the integrity of your indoor spaces.

Oh - and I‘ve not seen the last few updates because i don’t want to leave the site for the content - not so safe for me. Could you go back to embedding your videos instead please :love: :)

Oh - yes, the recent ones were just links to YouTube, whereas before they were embedded in the post so we could just watch here in the thread. FOr that you use the media insert function (3 little dots in the tools area> dropdown menu> media) which you must have done before, with the earlier ones :)

That's better?

So I haven't disappeared. I have taken down my two sister glue, 2 super lemon and one gelato and it's taking me two days out. This sister glue has a very high leaf lower ratio so it took me a long time the gelato on the other hand is lovely not alot of leaf and all bud. I'll be posting pictures in the next little while.

Temperatures are pretty cool around 19 today not as humid at all the humidity inside the greenhouse is at approximately 70. I think I'm going to move them into my bedroom either later tonight or tomorrow morning. And just start taking everybody down in order of what is ready first.
The gelato is so super sticky and frosty I just love her she never disappoints

Thanks for posting the vids back here again Momma. I love everything and you're doing fantastic. Congrats on the harvests btw.
The Red Afros are stunning and hopefully they don't have any issues with the environment. I can't believe that RA is mostly indica. Amazing.

Strain: Red Afro
Strain Type: Mostly indica, 25 % Swazi – 75 % PCK
Type: Feminized
Flowering times: 65-75 days
Yield: High yielder indoors and outdoors
Bouquet: Red fruits, floral, kushy, hash
Effect: Starts uplifting, inspiring, gets you relaxed after
Developed by: Locals, African Herbman ( SA ), aeritos ( SP )

OK so it's pouring rain outside. Made the executive decision to put them all inside last night just before the rains hit. I took down for plants yesterday that took me until about 9 o'clock at night.
Hubby hustled carrying all my plants inside for me. I'm so grateful because today it's raining buckets.

Thanks Smokey. It's raining a lot more than I thought it would.

The gelato had two mould spots the size of the end of a pencil. Just starting so I think it was the right decision. I sacrificed so much time for this garden I really love them and don't want to loose them at this stage.

:cheer: great work momma!
I'm so grateful because today it's raining buckets.
There’s nothing like the relief of being able to lie in bed and listen to the sound of the rain without a hint of panic! SO relaxing after a stressful ‘edge-of-rot’ period of outdoor growing.

So much work you have on now managing and harvesting them all! All strength to your arms woman! :love: (and his as well - who’s helping!)

Back
Top Bottom