@Backlipslide A proud family man, I've loved you sharing your baby N with us. Thanks for your company Back. I always look forward to having chats with you on here. Also a shout out for your technical support. Me and electronics/electricity don't always connect properly. So my videos, as rough as they were ha ha, I tried, nowhere as amazing as yours but I'll try to figure some more things out in between journals. a big thank you :love:
It has been my pleasure!!
it warms my heart to hear I’ve made such an impact! It truly means a lot!!

you have been a great friend/ amazing grower! I look forward to following the next one!!
I wish I could comment more, I just can’t keep up! Lol but baby nova, my oldest and my wife are always keeping me on the go!

(which reminds me! I’m already super behind on your new journal):rofl:

thanks for being you momma K!!:circle-of-love:

I was stoked to finally discover your garden Momma! And super glad I helped in some small way.
I was actually being serious! There are folks who flip outside using tarps for light deprivation. Magnus8 and newty come to mind.

and Momma! That’s exactly what she did here! I think you must have missed the light-dep build part... It was/is the most sophisticated DIY set-up you’ll see!

Back
Top Bottom