My First Journal: Godfather, Bruce Banner, Gorilla Glue

billy13778

I have been lurking and learning for quite some time and figured it is time to start a journal. This site is amazing for learning the ins and outs to growing and the people are so knowledgeable and sharing.

I have to say right up front that I am cheap and feeble so I try the easiest way that works for me.

I like to grow in soil and I use ferti-lome potting soil (cheap and can buy locally) in 3 gal fabric pots

For nutrients I use geo flora because it is the easiest that I have found that works for me and supplement with cal-mag when needed and silicon (homemade – about $3 a quart)

My lights are generic off brand full spectrum – 400w for flowering – 270w for veg (measured from the socket)

I planted some godfather, bruce banner, and gorilla glue and they have all sprouted.
just re-potted two godfathers from 1 gal pots to 3 gal pots

IMG_3122.JPG

I have been lurking and learning for quite some time and figured it is time to start a journal. This site is amazing for learning the ins and outs to growing and the people are so knowledgeable and sharing.

I have to say right up front that I am cheap and feeble so I try the easiest way that works for me.

I like to grow in soil and I use ferti-lome potting soil (cheap and can buy locally) in 3 gal fabric pots

For nutrients I use geo flora because it is the easiest that I have found that works for me and supplement with cal-mag when needed and silicon (homemade – about $3 a quart)

My lights are generic off brand full spectrum – 400w for flowering – 270w for veg (measured from the socket)

I planted some godfather, bruce banner, and gorilla glue and they have all sprouted.
just re-potted two godfathers from 1 gal pots to 3 gal pots

IMG_3122.JPG
Hey Billy hope you are well my friend.
Woohoo I'm first to join in the fun.:cheer:
I'm excited.
Girls look super happy. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

now there is some fat leafed plants,, wow,, some very very fat,, indicates of indica for sure

plants look real nice,, perhaps a touch droopy,, but them fat leafers do that more,, brush up on the watering techniques perhaps,, there really is quite a bit to watering,, and oh so important

karma sent to them,, you are going to have your hands full real soon friend

Hey billy how are you doing.
Do you want to post a good pic of the one that's not great.
Maby we can see something to help.
Reast look good.

Stay safe
Bill

Interesting selection of strain
the godfather is 30% - bruce is 26% to 28%- gorilla is 26% to 28%

the godfather has been a good producer in the past and kicks like a mule - it usually gives me no problems and is not finicky with only double stretch in bloom
the other two are new so i hope they are easy but worried about the stretch later - they say sometimes triple
12 07 01.jpg
12 07 02.jpg

12 10 01.jpg
12 10 02.jpg

busy day
transplanted some more into 3 gal pots (3 to go and done - maybe mon or tues)
fed some geo flora and water to all - should look perky very soon

placed my order last week for more godfather while 10+10 sale was still going - shout out to weedseedsexpress, a great company to do business with - fast shipping plus quality merchandise

it is a clone and only had 1 or 2 roots out but i planted it anyway - all 3 clones are extra and i am going to kill them later (sadly) - it is my first clones and i am seeing how they grow as an experiment

12 07 03.jpg
If you have the time and patience. Keep her:)

she is showing signs of recovery - we will just wait and see - maybe i can find room for her after all
I have had two in recovery that were in comas and lifeless almost.. then sure enough, they came back on my most current and recent grow. On my still current but other grow, I had a dud seed who gave me problems after problems and was a few weeks behind the rest. People told me to dump her. I wouldn't. She's one of the most amazing plants I've had the pleasure to watch grow. If you can accommodate, I say so long as they're fighting, fight with them :green_heart:

just a watering day - no transplant until tomorrow or weds

just wondering about light intensity - they say to use half power or so during veg and up it to full power during bloom but besides saving electricity does it harm the plants to use full power during veg and bloom - if they were outside they would be getting full power
12 1302.jpg
12 1303.jpg

just a watering day - no transplant until tomorrow or weds

just wondering about light intensity - they say to use half power or so during veg and up it to full power during bloom but besides saving electricity does it harm the plants to use full power during veg and bloom - if they were outside they would be getting full power
12 1302.jpg
12 1303.jpg
Good morning @billy13778 Great garden.
I only turn my lights down for babies.
Yours are old enough for lots of light.
What light do you have?
What is it set at now?

Stay safe
Bill

i have generic non sponsor full spectrum amazon lights
staging area for babies i have 270w from the plug
tent area i have 400w from the plug

nice grow going mate. stuff looks pretty happy.

you might wanna check on your brands. there have been issues with kitten brands noted. there's a lot of wild west offshore lighting. just ask safety bill.

there are really good relationships with the sponsors. the ones on the board will back their product.

this is the first time not dimming in veg, i was thinking it should put faster growth before flipping

you may need a bit more. i increase my lighting from veg to flower.

Hey Billy nice lot of green ya got there.. I'll be sitting in to watch. And thanks for not giving up on the little ones (clones) yet.. I'm big on rooting for the under dogs :p. But keep up the good work!:goodluck:

Fyi: I did the same thing I lurked here for a few weeks reading before I started anything.

nice grow going mate. stuff looks pretty happy.

you might wanna check on your brands. there have been issues with kitten brands noted. there's a lot of wild west offshore lighting. just ask safety bill.

there are really good relationships the sponsors. the ones on the board will back their product.

you may need a bit more. i increase my lighting from veg to flower.
i have generic non sponsor full spectrum amazon lights
staging area for babies i have 270w from the plug
tent area i have 400w from the plug

this is the first time not dimming in veg, i was thinking it should put faster growth before flipping
Hello billy, I think bluter: is referring to a fire I had from my light.
Do you have a smoke detector and a fire extinguisher?
Mandatory now.
400w is a little low.
Probably not the greatest quality either.
Standard rule of thumb is 40 watts per sq/ft.
4x4 tent right?
16 x 40 = 640w.
@ViparSpectra has some great economical units.
Just a thought.
Keep up the good work.
Oh yeah check this.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom