My First Journal: Godfather, Bruce Banner, Gorilla Glue

Great start to your grow journal Billy. I am in the same boat; I have a generic 400w LED for my 4x4 and am already looking to upgrade. The 400w does OK, but I know I can do better.:yummy:
Happy Growing.

@Weed Seeds Express @GeoFlora Nutrients
finally transplanted last of them into 3 gallon pots - running way behind
tomorrow is feed and water day

the really great news is i got the seeds in the mail from weedseeds express - quickly i might add

1218001.jpg
1218002.jpg

due to the holidays i have not gotten a chance for updates
today was feed and watering day plus i flipped over to 12/12 (going to have issues with a couple of the plants stretching too tall)
0104-01.jpg
0104-02.jpg
Hey @billy13778 hope you are well today my friend.
Garden looks great.
Watch the strech doesn't get you.
Lst time if they get too tall.
I noticed some yellowing on couple ladies. :Namaste:
How is your ph?
What nutrients are you using?

Stay safe
Bill

today is a good day for me - ty
maybe some super cropping is in order soon

my water is in the neighborhood of 7ish but using @GeoFlora Nutrients, PHing is not required. i supplement calcium and magnesium in the water but with a house full of people over the holidays i missed at least 3 to 4 watering days so now that i am back on schedule i am hoping that it will straighten out - my lights were too low as well and i noticed some burning taking place

today is a good day for me - ty
maybe some super cropping is in order soon

my water is in the neighborhood of 7ish but using @GeoFlora Nutrients, PHing is not required. i supplement calcium and magnesium in the water but with a house full of people over the holidays i missed at least 3 to 4 watering days so now that i am back on schedule i am hoping that it will straighten out - my lights were too low as well and i noticed some burning taking place
@GeoFlora Nutrients are fantastic. :thumb:
Try and get back on schedule as best you can.
I understand life gets in the way. :laugh:
We all do our best.
Life actually wiped me out so I know. :Namaste:
If the discoloration persists we might have to adjust something.
I'll try and pay attention but if it I miss anything just tag me I'll come right away.
That's a pretty feken hot garden though. :green_heart:
Keep up the good work my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

i am running a 6 inch carbon air filter for odor control - 24/7 - in conjunction with a 402 CFM 6 inch in-line duct fan - about how long do these filters last?

i am assuming that when i start noticing the smell it might be time to change?

today was watering and feed day and starting the third week of flower so it was time for the bloom nutes - i noticed that this last shipment of @GeoFlora Nutrients was way less granular, pulverized you could say and really dusty - the only thing i can think of is it happened in shipment or they changed their formulae - i don't know if this affects how it will work - i have an email out to gardentap who supplied the geoflora - this is the first time that i received a bad batch

011601.jpg
011602.jpg

today was watering and feed day and starting the third week of flower so it was time for the bloom nutes - i noticed that this last shipment of @GeoFlora Nutrients was way less granular, pulverized you could say and really dusty - the only thing i can think of is it happened in shipment or they changed their formulae - i don't know if this affects how it will work - i have an email out to gardentap who supplied the geoflora - this is the first time that i received a bad batch

011601.jpg
011602.jpg
Good afternoon @billy13778 garden looks fantastic my friend.
That may not be a bad batch.
Being granular when they get down to the bottom of the drum you get smaller pieces.
All the way down to a powder.
Sounds like someone made a mistake in packaging. :Namaste:
Still odd thought.
Keep up the good work Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill

Being granular when they get down to the bottom of the drum you get smaller pieces.
All the way down to a powder.
the supplier stated that it could have been bumped around in shipping or the "bottom" of the drum like bill284 said but it should not affect the @GeoFlora Nutrients from doing their job just dusty was the side effects - they offered to replace it but if it still works i will just use what i have

middle of third week of flower and "stretching" right along - little tufts of white are appearing finally
today is watering day

012001.jpg
012002.jpg

the supplier stated that it could have been bumped around in shipping or the "bottom" of the drum like bill284 said but it should not affect the @GeoFlora Nutrients from doing their job just dusty was the side effects - they offered to replace it but if it still works i will just use what i have

middle of third week of flower and "stretching" right along - little tufts of white are appearing finally
today is watering day

012001.jpg
012002.jpg
:drool:

Stay safe
Bill

That is a lovely sea of flowers. Beautiful shade of green as well :)

missed a watering day due to being out of town - watered and measured today and it looks like the stretch is over or soon to be over

012601.jpg
012602.jpg

its water day plus feed day - @GeoFlora Nutrients bloom
they are done stretching and now starts the fun period of watching the buds get fat :D:D

012901.jpg
012902.jpg
Hey billy hope your having a good day my friend.
Garden looks amazing.
Nice work. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

its water day plus feed day - @GeoFlora Nutrients bloom
they are done stretching and now starts the fun period of watching the buds get fat :D:D

012901.jpg
012902.jpg
Wow, your garden makes us overwhelmed with the beauty. They look so strong and promising! Keep up the hard work @billy13778. Thank you for letting us assist you this season!

the drought is over - it was agonizing to watch them get uglier and uglier
i fed and watered them yesterday - they are finishing up with maybe a week to go
my daughter scoped them and commented on the length of the Trichomes (i never mentioned the side effects of the drought to her so i guess it does work - the real proof will be the smoke)

022401.jpg

the drought is over - it was agonizing to watch them get uglier and uglier
i fed and watered them yesterday - they are finishing up with maybe a week to go
my daughter scoped them and commented on the length of the Trichomes (i never mentioned the side effects of the drought to her so i guess it does work - the real proof will be the smoke)

022401.jpg
Hey @billy13778 girls look great.
I've never seen anything do a drought a month before harvest.
Usually the last few days before chop.
Let me know what the results are.
Keep up the good work.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom