TheStickyEst's First Grow With x3 Strains

Plants looking good. Only had one clipping take root so far was first time cloning still have lot's to learn. Been doing some slight trimming on the girls. Basically any leaves that faces toward the main stem shadowing other "nodes" gets clipped. Imo the Banner is looking the best except she likes a heavier dose of nutes.

20210923_193656.jpg

20210923_193611.jpg

20210923_193538.jpg

Quick update. Plants looking good sticking with GH flora 6 part series. Feeding aggressively according to the GH chart haven't had any signs of nute burn. Had some yellowing of some leaves on Banner but increased to 7ml of terpinator per gallon and haven't seen signs of progression. Looking for opinions on flowering. I have two strains that have a eight weeks till flower recommendation and one plant with a ten week recommendation. Do I just veg ten weeks, split the difference and veg nine, or flip at eight? Also any first time tips for my first flip to flower would be appreciated!

20211003_143437.jpg

20211003_143430.jpg

20211003_143425.jpg

20211003_143419.jpg

20211003_143414.jpg

Sorry I've been so lax in updating the journal. I'm finding it's not been as exciting as I'd thought at first. Don't get me wrong I love growing and got hooked on a great hobby. By exciting I mean I thought I'd have more issues with growing but other then a few deficiencies or lockouts I had a pretty simple time of it. I'm sure a LOT had to do with this forum and the knowledge base here so THANK YOU 420MAG! And now a quick update plants looking good in the home stretch besides the Gorilla Glue which either had a lockout or some deficiency but it hasn't seemed to progress so hopefully the flush and feed fixed it other plants look great IMO. Around 3 weeks to go and we can dry some plants!

20211127_184749.jpg

20211127_184335.jpg

20211127_183834.jpg

@TheStickyEst I am in my first grow as well, flipped to 12/12 the day after you did, on 10/22. Your plants are looking great, very nice buds. I will be following along to the end. Good luck on your harvest/dry/cure.

Happy Growing.

Quick update plants looking good days away from chop. Trying to decide when the day is has me anxious as hell! After my first grow I've made a few plans to make it a bit easier. The biggest upgrade is a 4ft diameter lazy susan that'll have a drain pan to collect all the runoff from watering/flushing. My back didn't enjoy lifting 5 gallons of soil and water mix in and out of the tent. This way I can attach trellis netting to the lazy susan spin plants for optimum/equal lighting and never have to remove them after flowering. Added some photo's of the hardware I'll be using to make the lazy susan. And some photo's of the gals. I let the Girl Scout get to big for her frame and have had a hell of a time keeping her upright.

20211218_114459.jpg

20211218_114447.jpg

20211215_180838.jpg

20211215_180828.jpg

Sticky the plants look fantastic. I have been thinking about the whole-tent lazt susan as well; I really like that hardware. How many of those do you plan on using? Do you plan on anchoring the center so that it stays in place?

Thanks for the compliment! They came in a pack of 16 and I dont have any other uses so I might just use all 16 as equally spaced as possible. I have to figure out how thick they are and make a mounting point in the center with an equally thick or slightly thinner puck that'll keep the two together. Your local big box hardware store should sell a "drain pan" for your washer and that's what I plan on using to collect runoff. My local hydro/grow store has a pan but for 90$ but the washer pan is like half that so I'll go with the one made for under the washer! I plan on just using a wet vacuum to suck out any runoff. Easy peasy plants can stay in tent unless something major goes awry or I defoliate.

Little update harvested GSC and Bruce Branner at the time of jarring had over 6oz each! Gorilla is drying now looks like at least 4oz. So I've tried GSC and BB and both had me feeling stoned (and the wife). With the amount I've grown this season I should be able to keep me and the misses smoking for the year! Very happy and appreciative of all the help.

Back
Top Bottom