New Grow: First Journal

Kevin 1205

I recently started my first indoor grow of purchased seeds of known genetics and don’t wanna waste the seeds of cash spent , so any help is greatly appreciated.. I have 5 seedlings ,(1) grandaddy purple ,(2) purple haze ,and (2) purple kush , 420 fem seeds , ffof soil , 40 watt led , in a 24x24x48 tent , have a 600 led for veg , a 36x48x53 tent for veg , this is a run down of my situation, any tips would be appreciated!!

What make/model is the '600 led for veg.' It's hard to say if it will provide enough light to get you through to harvest. You'll need a minimum of 30w from the wall for high quality LEDs, and more for those of lesser quality.

You'll find lots of good information for soil growing in Emilya's current journal. Her paper, 'The Proper Way to Water a Potted Plant' is considered a must read for soil growing. She has used Fox Farm's products, and can help keep you on track.

:goodluck: with your grow!

Yes. Sounds like a nice set up! Excellent choice in seed company. You can’t go wrong with them.

as @Old Salt mentions you may need a bit more light in veg for 5 plants but we shall see how it goes.

excited for your journey.

I’m going to ask stupid questions at times just to make sure we don’t miss anything

do you have a timer? If so what is your light schedule?

do you have fans?

do you plan on using nutrients?

do you have ph up/down?

do you have a way to test ph of water?

Thank you for starting a journal!! :party:

@Backlipslide @Opar @West Hippie @Pennywise

who’s in to help a first timer?
I read the how to make a journal and still didn’t do it right yet !
just keep going with this journal, learn from this one On how to improve it !
what I want is some pics without the burple light ! I’m in for the grow .
On your pics don’t use the thumbnail/use full image you’ll like them better

Yes. Sounds like a nice set up! Excellent choice in seed company. You can’t go wrong with them.

as @Old Salt mentions you may need a bit more light in veg for 5 plants but we shall see how it goes.

I’m going to ask stupid questions at times just to make sure we don’t miss anything

do you have fans?

do you have ph up/down?

Since I have 3 ,1000 led s couldn’t I atleast til needed move 1 of them and have 1600 for veg and 2000 flower , or move it back when I start to flower them , I have basic fox farm nutes, 3 bottle combo thing , tiger bloom , big bud , and grow big . No ph test kit yet , no ph up or down either , but are on the “togit” list

Ok great. Fox farm is good stuff.

ya you definitely have enough light to grow with. You will have to play around and see what you like best.

I’ve never grown with the blurple lights so we will lean towards people more familiar with them than I am.

you’re off to a great start

Li

do you have fans?

do you have ph up/down?

light on 18/6 30 w led ,at the moment , and yeah I have a 6 inch exhaust to carbon filter and 2 fans inside to move air

Great. Just like to make sure we don’t miss anything.

when you get a chance get us some pics with natural light. maybe use the flash on your phone? I’m not sure if that would help or not.

you may be ready to up the lights

Great. Just like to make sure we don’t miss anything.

when you get a chance get us some pics with natural light. maybe use the flash on your phone? I’m not sure if that would help or not.

you may be ready to up the lights
I will take some pics tomorrow , I can bump them up a little , but “ heard “ keep them 3 or so inches from light ,.?? How far would you recommend??

I read the how to make a journal and still didn’t do it right yet !
just keep going with this journal, learn from this one On how to improve it !
what I want is some pics without the burple light ! I’m in for the grow .
On your pics don’t use the thumbnail/use full image you’ll like them better
9F531B53-AA9E-44B9-B202-A4E976F59DC0.jpeg
9F531B53-AA9E-44B9-B202-A4E976F59DC0.jpeg
8D04A06D-6A23-4DDD-890B-4F0C9CEF79CA.jpeg

I recently started my first indoor grow of purchased seeds of known genetics and don’t wanna waste the seeds of cash spent , so any help is greatly appreciated.. I have 5 seedlings ,(1) grandaddy purple ,(2) purple haze ,and (2) purple kush , 420 fem seeds , ffof soil , 40 watt led , in a 24x24x48 tent , have a 600 led for veg , a 36x48x53 tent for veg , this is a run down of my situation, any tips would be appreciated!!
This is my first grow with known genetics , I guess I should have been more specific, I have dabbled in out door a couple times and tried some “bag seeds indoor “ a time or 2 .. but still very green as far as knowledge.. in no way do I think I know it all .. here are a few pics of my out door , and indoor that I tried ..
2F8D5208-11EA-42EA-BA40-99A25EA573D7.jpeg
07D1D8E4-3B0A-4CFA-8AE6-83BCE38B1000.jpeg
667E6E63-4772-4C66-BEB6-EF44443FCF79.jpeg
17A69CAE-6FF7-4727-98A9-5C06D259C1E5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom