New Grow: First Journal

Yes !!! Congrats

I second everything @West Hippie said.

I always clean and give the tent a good wipe down before introducing new plants into it.

5 of 6 germinated and under 600w led , 2 purple kush , 2 purple haze ,and 1 gdp in this room , the other gdp was a late bloomer and she is gonna need a couple more days in the clone / seedling room .. but I have to say I am impressed 6 of 6 for a first time . 420 fem beans No issues so far ..

Attachments

• F69A8E29-644A-42BC-9202-4CF8E1751BCC.jpeg
    F69A8E29-644A-42BC-9202-4CF8E1751BCC.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 45
How long should I go before adding fox farm grow big , cal-mag , or should I wait til they use what’s already in the soil ( fox farm ocean forest ) ??
I believe you have a while to go those little girls will let you know ! I couldn’t tell under the burple light , but what I can see looks great ! Where’s that @Backlipslide i bet he knows !

I usually wait 3-4 weeks when I used that mix. It’s good stuff you’ll want to mix it with some perilite when you transplant

you’ll get different answers on when to do it. I would at least wait until you get some more leaves.

:Namaste:

I usually wait 3-4 weeks when I used that mix. It’s good stuff you’ll want to mix it with some perilite when you transplant

you’ll get different answers on when to do it. I would at least wait until you get some more leaves.

:Namaste:
They are now growing 3rd and 4th sets .. moving quickly ., will post more pics in natural light tonight or tomorrow..

They are now growing 3rd and 4th sets .. moving quickly ., will post more pics in natural light tonight or tomorrow..
Kevin on @Silverfox125 second signature (all new strains 2019) this is a great grow that just got started as yours did , it will be more help for you to check it out .

Your light distance is good! Look at that stacking! :woohoo: Leaves pointing upward slightly. Oh man you’re dialed in

if you want to add nutrients I would do it very little at first. Just a splash. But to be honest if they were in my tent I’d wait on nutrients. But I’m an organic guy and I try to wait as long as possible before adding any if at all

You’re doing great @Kevin 1205 the hardest part is planting the seed.

have you thought any on training techniques? It wouldn’t be a bad idea to start planning it out some

Silver:Namaste:

Your light distance is good! Look at that stacking! :woohoo: Leaves pointing upward slightly. Oh man you’re dialed in

if you want to add nutrients I would do it very little at first. Just a splash. But to be honest if they were in my tent I’d wait on nutrients. But I’m an organic guy and I try to wait as long as possible before adding any if at all

You’re doing great @Kevin 1205 the hardest part is planting the seed.

have you thought any on training techniques? It wouldn’t be a bad idea to start planning it out some

Silver:Namaste:
Yeah the smaller one ( still in seedling tent ) I plan to mainline , 8 tops , the other 5 I will top and do a small bit of lst and let them rock , pull me some clones and recycle ♻️!!

Back
Top Bottom