New Grow: First Journal

Hey guys! :ciao:
(As I stumble into the room because I missed the last step, going up the stairs)

I made it, I’m late! But I made it! Missed two days of checking notifications, because of being ill. Now I’m super far behind... but that’s okay! The world still spins!:thumb:

with fox farm grow big, the general feeding, begins within the first two weeks of sprout. Your in some good soil, so I’m sure going over the two weeks won’t harm anything.

But, general feeding is 2-3 teaspoons (10-15 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water every other watering.

and heavy feeding is, 4 teaspoons (20 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water every other watering.

Im sure your aware of that as it may be on the bottle, but for foliar feeding, 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) per gallon (4 L). Use a pump sprayer and apply to both sides of leaves. Do not apply while plants are in direct light.

for the size of your plants I would be at least feeding on the lower end of 2 Tsp per Gallon, then letting your plants speak to you after said feeding.:thumb::goodluck:

:popcorn:

Hey guys! :ciao:
(As I stumble into the room because I missed the last step, going up the stairs)

I made it, I’m late! But I made it! Missed two days of checking notifications, because of being ill. Now I’m super far behind... but that’s okay! The world still spins!:thumb:

with fox farm grow big, the general feeding, begins within the first two weeks of sprout. Your in some good soil, so I’m sure going over the two weeks won’t harm anything.

But, general feeding is 2-3 teaspoons (10-15 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water every other watering.

and heavy feeding is, 4 teaspoons (20 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water every other watering.

Im sure your aware of that as it may be on the bottle, but for foliar feeding, 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) per gallon (4 L). Use a pump sprayer and apply to both sides of leaves. Do not apply while plants are in direct light.

for the size of your plants I would be at least feeding on the lower end of 2 Tsp per Gallon, then letting your plants speak to you after said feeding.:thumb::goodluck:

:popcorn:
I am gonna wait until they are 3 weeks old before I start and depending on how they look/act I may even push it another week , don’t wanna chance jacking them up . I mean why fix anything not really broken .. having a small struggle with keeping humidity up enough .. when soil drys , like when I am at work humility drops to 40% , I come home , water and monitor, humidity back up to 55-60% .. without soaking the soil are there tricks to bump up and maintain rh%??

I am gonna wait until they are 3 weeks old before I start and depending on how they look/act I may even push it another week , don’t wanna chance jacking them up . I mean why fix anything not really broken .. having a small struggle with keeping humidity up enough .. when soil drys , like when I am at work humility drops to 40% , I come home , water and monitor, humidity back up to 55-60% .. without soaking the soil are there tricks to bump up and maintain rh%??

A small humidifier is what I use. Mine is a Reptifogger from ZooMed, that sits outside the tent. A hose directs the humidity into the tent. It's controlled by the ZooMed Hygrotherm. The Hygrotherm also controls a small ceramic heater inside the tent to keep temperatures above 16°F/60°C.

Love this philosophy :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yes sir! You bet! :thumb:

You'll need two tents, or grow areas, if you are going to raise photoperiods, but can get by with one for auto flowering plants. Other than that, it's mainly a timing issue.

Edit: If your nutrients need to be mixed separately depending on stage of growth, it's a pain.

You'll need two tents, or grow areas, if you are going to raise photoperiods, but can get by with one for auto flowering plants. Other than that, it's mainly a timing issue.
I have 3 , one is a 2x2x4 for seedlings/clones , one is 48x36x28 for veg, and a 48x36x72 for flower/bloom , what I am wondering is how hard it is to stagger the time in each tent so I can constantly ( once a month ) harvest a couple plants .. timing gonna be a struggle to keep up with ??

I have 3 , one is a 2x2x4 for seedlings/clones , one is 48x36x28 for veg, and a 48x36x72 for flower/bloom , what I am wondering is how hard it is to stagger the time in each tent so I can constantly ( once a month ) harvest a couple plants .. timing gonna be a struggle to keep up with ??

You'll need to know the strains before you can set up the timing. It's a good idea to plan on two to three extra weeks of flowering time for each strain in case they run longer than expected.

You'll need to know the strains before you can set up the timing. It's a good idea to plan on two to three extra weeks of flowering time for each strain in case they run longer than expected.
I know ( if 420 isn’t bullshitting ) what strains I have , but I don’t have experience growing these strains , but one is supposed to be 8-9 weeks flower and the other is 9-10 weeks .. so in theory the 8-9 week one I should a lot up to say 11 weeks ?? And the 9-10 week one say 12-13 weeks ?? Just curious really

Sweet , will try to adjust or get a system that works for 2 months then .. I need to get more beans !! Want more variety

That's an advantage. I like my tents to have all the same strain in flower, or at least have the same growth patterns.

That's an advantage. I like my tents to have all the same strain in flower, or at least have the same growth patterns.
I have 5 in veg , 3 strains , would like to do 5 others like 3 different strains , .. I have a friend who has some gelato 33 going , would you all think that would be a good one to try also ?? Is it a resistant strain ?? Also trying to locate some serious black (Oregon strain ) from research I have done .. for some reason I have an thing for purple looking trees ( anyone here grew it before ??

One of the babies , purple haze doing her thang 11 days old ,
7D961915-4EE5-4CDB-9D87-B0643E0C1B60.jpeg
59492C72-0C55-4B98-859C-AA43A5E8A53B.jpeg

They’re nice and healthy so no worries for now.
I just posted the runt pics , it struggled out of the seed , first two leaves were pointing downish tward the soil , it is straightened out some but still a little twisted so I am hooding it’s a freak and will be super gdp

Back
Top Bottom