New Grow: First Journal

Babies do some weird shit at first but they figure it out soon enough.
Update on the little one , it has pulled out of its issues and is growing great now , still not as big or as full as the others but none the less it looks great in comparison to how it was !
F08F72F1-6BA8-4961-8360-C52A77AB3333.jpeg
6341E787-36CF-4BA8-B0FF-2DCC68372BCE.jpeg

Update on the little one , it has pulled out of its issues and is growing great now , still not as big or as full as the others but none the less it looks great in comparison to how it was !
F08F72F1-6BA8-4961-8360-C52A77AB3333.jpeg
6341E787-36CF-4BA8-B0FF-2DCC68372BCE.jpeg

Great recovery! :thumb:

Update , here they are at 25/26 days , I am impressed , but also wondering when to start a regular feeding schedule ( cal-mag, and ff trio ) the little one has snapped back , she is back row , left side ( gdp) , front row center bucket is other gdp ( my personal favorite of the group so far ) so short and fat , shoots from first node almost as tall as top , let me know y’all s opinions.. thanks for all the help and suggestions.. you guys are the real hero’s !!
1793AD21-6F56-42F0-8BA9-B3289BCD1E17.jpeg
2DABB611-FCAB-45FA-968F-85A21CB696E8.jpeg
E7C00769-CA94-47A2-8F73-2BE56060A36D.jpeg

Here’s a good rough guide line

F7812CED-3053-48A9-B27F-35AA644F9590.jpeg
Thank you sir , I think I saw this in a group on fb but there are so many false things going around on there I don’t trust the groups ... people say this and that ,.. gonna print this and start a regular schedule for the girls ..

Are you growing the donor plants out? If you are, the branches you cut off are usually well suited as cuttings. Just let them grow until you have a node to bury, and two or three sets of leaves, after you clean off the bottom node.

Are you growing the donor plants out? If you are, the branches you cut off are usually well suited as cuttings. Just let them grow until you have a node to bury, and two or three sets of leaves, after you clean off the bottom node.
Yeah I was gonna veg then another month , and then move them to my flower room , put all lights in there on 18/6 cycle , pull a few clones and do the flip .. just wondering when would be a good time to start clipping babies from momma !!

Yeah I was gonna veg then another month , and then move them to my flower room , put all lights in there on 18/6 cycle , pull a few clones and do the flip .. just wondering when would be a good time to start clipping babies from momma !!

When you have the structure you want for the donors, let any new offshoots grow until they have three or four nodes, then take them as clones.

@Old Salt is spot on.

the “older” the branch the better odds it will root
Ok a question for the future ( spring time ) .. when I take clones , and they root , if placed under veg light 18/6 , if I move them outside , where sunlight isn’t 18 hours , will they flower ?? Or adjust to the 13-14 hours daylight ??? I had some last year I started inside and as soon as I placed them out side they flowered , really small , like a foot tall ..

Outside they would flower when the season tells them to. Unless they were autos.

also don’t ever bring a plant indoors that’ has been vegging outside. It got used to sunlight and will not do well under the lights. Instead take a cutting insideif you plan on saving the outdoor plants.

Outside they would flower when the season tells them to. Unless they were autos.

also don’t ever bring a plant indoors that’ has been vegging outside. It got used to sunlight and will not do well under the lights. Instead take a cutting insideif you plan on saving the outdoor plants.
i don’t think they were autos , but who knows , they were random bag beans , I just wanted to take 10-20 good clones and place them outside for a hidden plot out in no mans land .. I wouldn’t wanna bring them inside and contaminate tent with bugs or any other issue .. thanks for the insight though fellas !!

Back
Top Bottom