Damba's Grow Room Build & First Ever Grow Multi Strain x3

I used little peat pots at start for 10 days popped out the soil but think it was a day probably 2 days too long and roots entwined in the pots whe I tried to peel them off so next ones going in plastic 3 inch pots for 8 or 9 days before uppotting to the 1 gallon pots or 5 litres or 8 pints all the same anyway lol
[/think your right QUOTE]
I used little peat pots at start for 10 days popped out the soil but think it was a day probably 2 days too long and roots entwined in the pots whe I tried to peel them off so next ones going in plastic 3 inch pots for 8 or 9 days before uppotting to the 1 gallon pots or 5 litres or 8 pints all the same anyway lol
Think your right mate,I'm going for the small, medium then large method to up pot , and gives the roots almost a whole new medium with more goodness in it twice. Another thing, could I reuse my medium after harvest ?

Hay Damby Pennywise recommended your journal. I am a little late to the party but if you don't mind I will take a seat in the back
:snowboating:
Hi, couple of pics for you. Thinking about LST now and was wondering if anyone got any ideas judging by my latest pictures. Day 22 out of the soil and all micro topped except for Tyson the shortest who after a full feeding has sprouted upwards a little and now clear of the pot.Will I Have to up pot before I start LST?
IMG_20200314_105656.jpg
IMG_20200314_105644.jpg
IMG_20200314_105639.jpg
IMG_20200314_105630.jpg
more info later on with feed details all feed back welcome thanks

You can train your plants at anytime. Earlier is better and more often is better than all at once. What you want to try to achieve is a nice flat canopy so the plant builds strength throughout not just a single cola.

that pot doesn't look much bigger than the ones there in but sometimes pics don't show things rite if those are a ft. tall that's about a 1 gallon I think im thinking you may want to go a little larger!
Hi, pretty sure 5 gallon pots as. there's no way my 2 gallon watering cans would fill it even halfway. The spots on the plant may be water drops from watering as otherwise the plant looks healthy

that will work for sure I couldn't tell what size they were.
Cheers bro, put more holes in it as well and going to transplant the other 2 today. Need to start training the plants now too, but don't really want to trim leaves but all the videos I have seen show that's what to do, except 1 video which just tucked leaves away out of the way of the new growth. Anyone got opinions on this I'll be grateful to hear. Ty

im a tucker I dont remove leaves those are your solar panels if you wanted you could do one plant each way and see for yourself what the difference is that way you would no :) those girls are going to take off once you get them in new homes your going to love it have a good day bud!

im a tucker I dont remove leaves those are your solar panels if you wanted you could do one plant each way and see for yourself what the difference is that way you would no :) those girls are going to take off once you get them in new homes your going to love it have a good day bud!
Haha yes I'd prefer to tuck them as well like you say they don't get trimmed in their natural environment.

Back
Top Bottom