New Grow: First Journal

Ok and remember that S1’s behave just like F2’s. They will produce approximately 25% more recessive traits than the original F1’s. Which means plenty of phenotypes to sort through. S1’s can produce better phenos than the original mother. Always search through your S1’s for those unicorns.
Thank you sir , one more question before I get home and start this process .. I have 3 ( ethos strains ) that are s1 already , would hurt anything to self them or would that go wacko?? I am uber noob in this area ..

They will be fine, Nspecta at CSI Humboldt works with plants that are S2 or beyond. It’s a good way the kick down the traits you’re looking for. Just be very careful making selections that you’re not passing on negative traits to the next generation. Only keep those traits you’re looking for and kill the rest.

They will be fine, Nspecta at CSI Humboldt works with plants that are S2 or beyond. It’s a good way the kick down the traits you’re looking for. Just be very careful making selections that you’re not passing on negative traits to the next generation. Only keep those traits you’re looking for and kill the rest.
I can’t thank you enough , that’s what I was worried about is breeding or selfing a good plant and ending up with 25 mediocre plants ( per say ) .. thanks a load sir

I will check when I get home , ordered it a couple days ago and it was delivered to house today .. give me 25minutes to get home and I will let you know .. all I know is it was 50 bucks for 8 ounces lol
Was purchased from “the need for seeds “ out of Vancouver Washington ..

What is the brand of colloidal silver being used?
245133FA-D2B6-46F9-9B6B-94C25E00AEB5.jpeg

. Ok, good. This is what I was hoping to find. Positive feedback on going ahead with an S2 project. I want to S2 an S1 Mountain Berry from Duke Diamond. Hopefully I can produce enough seed from one go around to keep me from having to produce possible Frankenstein’s in an S3 attempt. Although, I suppose I can just keep S2ing clones from the S1 keeper and avoid having to go to S3 at all. Just thinking out loud here. Thanks Penny.

So I put off trying to use the sts until spring ( if it’s still good ) and I went and splurged on more light , as my yields aren’t quite where I want them .. I have 4x mars hydro tsL 2000’s in my flower room that is 4 foot x 8 foot x 7 foot tall .. my questions are as I grow in 5 gallon buckets , how many do you think would I be able to comfortably fit in flower ?? Before I tried 12 but that got out of hand real fast .. I was thinking a 5 plant rotation ( one plant under each light with one in center .. but I am also thinking that is way too much light for 5 ,.. I don’t know !!

When you spend money on lights, it's a great idea to put aside a bit and get yourself a good lux meter. Otherwise you're eyeballing it, which never works out like you think it does once you get the meter. I've got a Dr Meter LX 1330.

And how many you can fit in a 4x8 room is entirely based on how long you veg and how you train. If you go wall to wall with 5 gallon buckets and quadline them to just inside the edge of the bucket (like Dutchman does), and then let them grow straight up, then height is your only restriction. If you train them wide or LST, then you would need room between the buckets.

Back
Top Bottom