Damba's Grow Room Build & First Ever Grow Multi Strain x3

Interesting read, but only 1 study not really substantial enough evidence, whereas loads of experienced ppl swear by flushing. Only 1 way to find out and that'll be my own test, worst looking plant will receive no flush.The rest will get the only water method for 2 weeks before harvest.
Try best looking plant for no flush.
Using the worst looking plant will only confirm your prejudices.

Flushing is just not sensible, as is not feeding your plant when it's ripening.
Do farmers flush/starve their crops weeks before harvest?
Does your bread/apples/tobacco taste worse because they didn't?

Some very good points Sarah, I'll need to research this topic a bit more , I was only going on advice I've gained so far, think I'll throw this open to a debate as up untill now all I've seen is flush,flush,flush

Got a problem with one of the plants anyone know what the problem is
IMG_20200316_124810.jpg
IMG_20200316_124803.jpg
IMG_20200316_124746.jpg
IMG_20200316_124731.jpg
Early sign of cal def ? Guess here

Interesting read, but only 1 study not really substantial enough evidence, whereas loads of experienced ppl swear by flushing. Only 1 way to find out and that'll be my own test, worst looking plant will receive no flush.The rest will get the only water method for 2 weeks before harvest.
I look at the cannabis plant as if grown outdoor organically . .. rain water is all that ever comes would you flush that ? If it was just rain water?

I had very similar, almost identical to the very size and shape as those yellow splodges and I think its water/feed droplets that seems to have been what happened to mine cant remember who told me on here, no adverse signs other than that and plants remained very healthy to date
Cool now I think I about it I have few on some of mine I am a message waterer lol

If you have more the two plants test own with a 7-10 day flush and do one with no flush . Make sure you chop at dawn just before the lights go on or sun rise .

True although we're adding synthetic nutrients in a very contained environment/volume of area ie. plant pot
If synthetic try a 10-14 day flush if organic no flush needed

Very true that but you could argue that out

very true that but you could argue that outside crops are getting constantly flushed every time it rains as there is no pot too hold onto everything that went into it

Back
Top Bottom