2nd Attempt Closet Grow - THC Bomb & Auto Blue Cheese

BlueSmoke13

After killing my first two plants due to amateur mistakes, i bought all the right materials and tried again :) this time, the plants are doing great. Im growing 1 thc bomb and 1 auto blue cheese. I germinated them in damp paper towels between two plates. After some research, i started the seeds in solo cups. At the 2nd week, i transplanted them into 3 gallon pots. Im using a fox farm soil, perlite, and vermiculite mix. I have 6500k, 105w full spectrum daylight bulbs for veg about 3" above and to the side of ea plant and will add or switch to 5000k 150w bulbs for flowering. I did 2 weeks at 24 hour lighting and switched to 18/6. These plants are really taking off :)

re: 2nd Attempt Closet Grow - THC Bomb & Auto Blue Cheese

IMG_20150213_150234718.jpg
IMG_20150208_130006261.jpg
IMG_20150217_171556192.jpg
IMG_20150218_211845551_HDR.jpg

re: 2nd Attempt Closet Grow - THC Bomb & Auto Blue Cheese

The bigger plant is Thc Bomb. The smaller is the auto Blue Cheese. The blue cheese seed was tiny and deformed looking and took a bit longer to sprout but both are doing well now :)

Both plants are doing well. Thankfully no issues yet. I added a small humidifier just to raise the humidity a bit. Both are doubling in size every 2 days or so :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom