First Grow! - Beginner CFL Indoor Grow - THC Bomb - BubbleGum+

Thanks pat! I do not really have any heat issues my father is in construction and brought home this awesome stove fan that some rich house was throwing out for a renovation we hooked it up to the top of my box as outtake and hooked up to a dial so i can set the speed i keep it usualy around 79 80 constantly except when i open the box to do somethinh inside the temp usualy will sky rocket for a few but nothing that cant be controlled, the intake is also right next to my air conditioner, we have some
humidity problems sometimes but we manage it pretty well with some pots of water and a spray bottle till i get a good humidifier, those pictures they look kinda droopy but it was just before their watering i had some of thjem sitting out of the box out of the light while dealing with the clones in the back, they have already perked right up and looking nice, expecting to give them their first feeding of nutes by friday.

Yep i am going to use the fox farm nutes they should be here tomorow so i will feed them for the first time, i keep it 79-82 it fluctuates slightly when my room temp changes, like today we have a very hot and humid day outside over 90 degrees so shes been running 82 at full blast but the plants have grown since yesterday so they must love it lol.

So my nutrients finaly came Fox farm big bloom fox farm big grown and fox farm tiger bloom, today will be their first feeding, all of the plants have been switched over to 12/12 to start flowering about 2 days ago, ive read that i should give them 1/4 to 1/2 of what the recommended dosage is?Also the fast and vast is already well into flower has some decent sized buds that are getting dense she has about a week or 2 left at the most till i cut her down should i even bother feeding her, she has basicaly grown with just the soil nutes and water and its like week 6.5

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom