First Ever Grow - CFLs - All Second Hand Material

flowness

Ok so the run down, bagseed, medium is %50 perlite %50 seed raising mix currently getting 1/4 strength nutes from the first true leaves 3x 24watt cfls humidity is % 49 temp is between 23c and 28c. 24 hr light cycle, I have a dual pc fan setup one pushing in one extracting both 4inch reflective material is fire proof insulation found at a building site and seems to be working a treat, am getting a tent on friday but I whipped up this box out of scrap material and made the light setup out of an old pc case tin snips and self tappers :) so being my first grow any help is highly appreciated I have been studying like crazy lol

1424743482272.jpg
1424743519803.jpg
1424743502809.jpg

Looking good. keep the nutes on the low side for the first few weeks. Also gonna suggest a 20/4 light cycle as plants like to sleep too. I usually go 18/6 right off the hop. as for the tent, what size light does that come with?? or is it just straight cfl for the whole grow? make sure no to over water either, wait till the pot feels light.

Yeah im gonna keep in on the 1/4 strength for 2weeks , and im switching to 18/6 in a few days because I think it makes sence for them to have some down time :) the tentdosent come with lights its 2nd hand as for the size its 1.6m x .9m x .5m
I was planning on using cfls right the way through but im still uncertain as it is a stealth grow, whoops should have mentioned that before :s so im thinking 4x 24w 6500k for veg and 4x 24w 2700k for flower . Along with lst and topping . Sorry if im a bit all over the place its my first ever journal on the net and first grow lol

I may use the hps for the last half of budding to put on some extra weight come to think of it 20-30 days of 400w on 12/12 that wouldnt spike the bill too badly would it guys ???

Depends on the cost of electricity I guess.....maybe 20 dollars here. But 500watts @ 12 hours is 6 kilowatt hours per day. 30 days is 180 kilowatt hours at 12 cents per kilowatt hour is 21.60 I think....

Ok first transplant into a big pot and I had some roots tangled in the shade cloth including the tap root :/ they broke away so I hooe she surbives she was the best looking one which I have named delilah but fingers crossed and the second bubba which was the smaller one I have names ozzy as in ozzy osbourne because somethings not quite right about her lol and she copped a slight nutrient burn on the quarter strength and the last new addition is named minder... ill post a pic and you will see why she chose that name herself :/

Ok first transplant into a big pot and I had some roots tangled in the shade cloth including the tap root :/ they broke away so I hooe she surbives she was the best looking one which I have named delilah but fingers crossed and the second bubba which was the smaller one I have names ozzy as in ozzy osbourne because somethings not quite right about her lol and she copped a slight nutrient burn on the quarter strength and the last new addition is named minder... ill post a pic and you will see why she chose that name herself :/

Back
Top Bottom