My First Grow - Auto Somango & Unknown Strain From Buddha Seeds Pack

stillblazen

Hello everyone, after spending hours and hours of reading and learning on this awesome website I decided to give it a try and grow my own buds for my personal use. :420: Guys, your advises are the main point of this journal.

The setup:
2x2x3 Stealth Speaker box (I called it "Box of Happiness")
reflective pads (car shade material)
homemade pvc pipes light fixture with 10 cfls (1) 50w 2700k (1) 50w 6500K (4) 30w 2700K (4) 30w 6500K
Apollo Adjustable Rope Hanger
Galaxyhydro 180w Led UFO (for future use)
(1) 118 cfm pc fan exhaust (ill add carbon filter soon)
(1) 50 cfm pc fan intake
Hydrofarm Timer
Ambient Weather WS-07 Wireless Thermo-Hygrometer (so I can know whats going on without opening the box)
(2) 5 Gallon pots + 1 for Fast&Vast ill be adding tmw
5.5- 6 ph potting soil (the best option in my country)

Germination:
I used 2 methods to see whats better
Unknow strain from Buddha seeds pack - toilet paper method
Auto Somango from Advanced Seeds - germinated in soil (im not sure about this method because of the stem bend and droppy leaves)

Please checkout the photos and let me know what do you think.

DSC_17021.JPG
DSC_1681.JPG
DSC_1680.JPG
DSC_1672.JPG

Im in, and dont worry about things my friend, just let the plants do there thing. There looking good.... any popcorn going around? :popcorn:
btw I made my first thread here few days ago n didnt get any replys at first, at mo ive only got 2 ppl watching

Im in, and dont worry about things my friend, just let the plants do there thing. There looking good.... any popcorn going around? :popcorn:
btw I made my first thread here few days ago n didnt get any replys at first, at mo ive only got 2 ppl watching

thanks man, your pineapple express looks really HOT!

my Buddha seedling got worse :(

IMG_3919j.jpg

yeh thats a problem I can see it now, for something to happen to the seedling that fast id be looking at your soil first unless youve fed anything but water, and even then it mayb your water if you dont know the ph

I just read youre first post again n I see you know the ph of the soil5.5-6, as far as I know its 6.5-7 for soil growing, also you need to know youre waters ph, n level that off with the soils, if your using water with a ph of say 6, then its gonna be about 5.75 in the pot. Also are those babys in 5 gallon pots?

I just read youre first post again n I see you know the ph of the soil5.5-6, as far as I know its 6.5-7 for soil growing, also you need to know youre waters ph, n level that off with the soils, if your using water with a ph of say 6, then its gonna be about 5.75 in the pot. Also are those babys in 5 gallon pots?

I checked the soil bag again its 6-7 ph, and my water ph is 6, but the thing is the other seedling is pretty good ,same soil, water and same room. and yes im using 5 gallons pots since its not good to transplant autoflowers

here is the good one imo
IMG_391014.jpg

yeh some strains are more susceptible to defienceys etc than others. on youre next water check the ph of the water run off, the water which comes out of the bottom. Keep your eye on the bad one n see how things progress

tbh though ive never come across a seedling so young to show a defiencey. It cud be something totally different hence why I say just watch closely, couldnt be light damage?

yea from what i saw online its too young for that, but it might be light burn, ill keep watching it.
i just added the 3rd seed (Fast&Vast) to the family :theband:

btw, i just checked the bad one, the yellowish side is getting better and bigger but the burned one looks like its not growing anymore.

Thanks a lot man

yeh no worrys, it could be nute burn, mayb your soil is a lil strong for the lil girl. eyes on and im sure your be fine, most grows get naffed up by over eager growers, best to just let them do there thing

edit: btw about germination tech ive always preferred to soak for 12 hrs in water n then plant rather than paper towel, im a lil heavy handed n dont like to touch seeds once theyve popped. I tend to get 90-100% soaking

yeh no worrys, it could be nute burn, mayb your soil is a lil strong for the lil girl. eyes on and im sure your be fine, most grows get naffed up by over eager growers, best to just let them do there thing

I didnt add any nutes yet, but you are right it could be not the best soil for the lil girl.
I got new soil for the new baby hope its good enough.

edit: btw about germination tech ive always preferred to soak for 12 hrs in water n then plant rather than paper towel, im a lil heavy handed n dont like to touch seeds once theyve popped. I tend to get 90-100% soaking

A quick update, day 6.

here is the bad one, she is the good one now!
DSC_17632.jpg

and this is the second one, i dont know why she is missing a leaf, but it looks like shes developing a new set.
IMG_018048.jpg

IMG_018148.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom