5stoner's - Soil - Buddha Seeds' Assorted Auto-Feminized - DIY Growbox - CFL Grow

sorry about the link . there is one on my signature that works .. i love molasses seems to work well towards the end of her life cycle.

UPDATE: 1 Month + 3 days

Hi everybody, I'm embarrassed that I haven't posted in a while now, I forget to.. that's why I've never kept a journal:D My plants are doing fine, even after they have grown into the lights a bit and one of them had a severe case of dehydration.
Here are some pics:
ALICE
alice21.JPG
alice_1.JPG

Pretty little flower(Alice)
alice_6is.JPG

BRITNEY SPEARS
britney2.JPG
britney_spears.JPG

LUCY
lucy103.JPG

So to my great suprise Alice is forming some really pretty flowers:) The other two are trailing behind but they have both been kind of problem childs. They were the ones that grew int o the lights with the pips of the leaves and ritney SPears had a stroke beause I didnt water her for two days( the pot is smaller than the other ones).
I am giving them some HESI Bloom nutes every other watering, currently watering after 2 days but they seem to be soaking the water in pretty fast. They are luckily giving off only a very faint smell. Just in case though, I installed a bathroom fan, still gathering strenght to build the carbon filter, but when I do I will definitely take some pics.
Have a nice day everybody!

:rollit:
S

UPDATE: 1 Month + 3 days

Hi everybody, I'm embarrassed that I haven't posted in a while now, I forget to.. that's why I've never kept a journal:D My plants are doing fine, even after they have grown into the lights a bit and one of them had a severe case of dehydration.
Here are some pics:
ALICE
alice21.JPG
alice_1.JPG

Pretty little flower(Alice)
alice_6is.JPG

BRITNEY SPEARS
britney2.JPG
britney_spears.JPG

LUCY
lucy103.JPG

So to my great suprise Alice is forming some really pretty flowers:) The other two are trailing behind but they have both been kind of problem childs. They were the ones that grew int o the lights with the pips of the leaves and ritney SPears had a stroke beause I didnt water her for two days( the pot is smaller than the other ones).
I am giving them some HESI Bloom nutes every other watering, currently watering after 2 days but they seem to be soaking the water in pretty fast. They are luckily giving off only a very faint smell. Just in case though, I installed a bathroom fan, still gathering strenght to build the carbon filter, but when I do I will definitely take some pics.
Have a nice day everybody!

:rollit:
S

lol its all good . just means we are even more ready to see your ladies.. they are looking great:bravo: . i love the flowering stage its so more interesting ..

:goodjob: on the journal. Looks like you have got things well in hand. Plants are looking really nice.:welldone: I was looking at those multi packs myself. I ended up going with some mystery bag seeds. Everything looks great. Keep it up and I will keep on following.

UPDATE: can't even calculate right now, but about a month and 20 days

I have been really bad at keeping this journal going but now I'm here with some pictures again! My babes are getting a lot of love and some HESI Bloom and they seem to like that combination.
DSCN33433.JPG
DSCN33391.JPG
DSCN3337.JPG
DSCN33353.JPG
DSCN33362.JPG
britney_spears.JPG
britney2.JPG

My electricity bill was tree times as it usually is..i should get some leds...

Peace and love
S:circle-of-love:

Yay, thanks, Budworshipper! :love: I'm soo excited but still a bit scared that I will cut them too soon or too late :) Should I get a magnifying glass or are there any other good ways to find out when they're ready? #Rookieproblems :)

I love it! Them buds are starting to explode huh? I have been looking into molasses myself. Was talking to a friend of a friend and he grows and he swears by molasses. I know the stuff he had smelled and tasted phenomenal. It was lacking on stone power though. Maybe I just smoke too much, but it was a really short high. I don't remember what brand he said he uses, but he said he had tried several before finding one he liked. I will see about getting the name of what he uses. And I'm correct in assuming that I can still use molasses in a hydro grow?

A jewellers loupe can be bought cheaply. This will allow you to see the colours of your trichs easily. A 60x magnification will give you a clear view. I have a 60 and a 100x loupe for checking colours.

Breeders stated grow times cant be relied on 100%, let the trichs guide you..

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did your grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom